Make-Up Train Cases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there

I'm in the market for a new train case. My current one is falling apart and I read somewhere people raving about MAC train cases. I don't want to spend a fortune but I would like a sturdy one that fits everything. Right now I have a small train case and my other makeup is all over the place.

I tried doing a search but nothing came up.

So any recommendations for train cases, brands, etc. would be appreciated. I saw some on Ebay but I'd like to see it in person first to be sure.

What are you favorites? Most spacious?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Amethyst Hi there
I'm in the market for a new train case. My current one is falling apart and I read somewhere people raving about MAC train cases. I don't want to spend a fortune but I would like a sturdy one that fits everything. Right now I have a small train case and my other makeup is all over the place.

I tried doing a search but nothing came up.

So any recommendations for train cases, brands, etc. would be appreciated. I saw some on Ebay but I'd like to see it in person first to be sure.

What are you favorites? Most spacious?

Thanks!

Look at Naimies.com Shop under the japonesque stuff, i promise they are the best quality and nicest!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i LOVE my sephora midnight studio one and it's reasonably priced, i think...

P76701_hero.jpg

i like it better than this one...

P41537_hero.jpg

because on the side, it has another lock and it's a lot more secure. the 2nd one's a bit longer, but i still love mine
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Most of the train cases i have seen are WAY over priced. I would rather spend that money on make up. I wil be buying a toolbox next time i go out to buy a traincase. I have a caboodles one and perfection one but i have too much stuff to fit it those. so now i have my drugstore make up in the "perfection" traincase (i got that one at walgreens for 20 bucks) and i got a couple Estee Lauder bags with a make up set my mommy got me for christmas that i use for the good stuff. And I put all my swap stuff in the caboodles case.

I just need more storage for my make up

I have a large Caboodles case that I got at Ulta... (about $30 - pic below) but I think I'll be going to toolbox or fishing tacklebox next time.. probably cheaper....
icon_wink.gif

I have this one:

http://www.yazmo.com/index.asp?PageA...ROD&ProdID=486

I got it on ebay. it's cheaper than sephora's train case. I think it may be bigger also. I'm not sure though. I like mine a lot because of the different layers and how it opens, but then it's top heavy and can topple over. so i have to either lean it against the wall or stick my brush can underneath the second level to help keep it up. I have a couple of pics in my notepad to see what I'm talking about. it's also velvet lined and has rounded edges which I like a lot.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have a large Caboodles case that I got at Ulta... (about $30 - pic below) but I think I'll be going to toolbox or fishing tacklebox next time.. probably cheaper....
icon_wink.gif
i have the smaller one with the different trays.

I have this Sephora traincase and love it. It's quite sturdy and padded inside. I got it with a 20% friends & family sephora discount, so it was $68 (originally $85). The traincase is more expensive now though, $90.
icon_neutral.gif

P41537_hero.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have a large Caboodles case that I got at Ulta... (about $30 - pic below) but I think I'll be going to toolbox or fishing tacklebox next time.. probably cheaper....
icon_wink.gif
I just realized that we have the same case! Its an awesome case but I am running out of room.
tongue.gif

Aren't those awesome? ::sigh:: Of course, the free shipping excludes Hawaii.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I just realized that we have the same case! Its an awesome case but I am running out of room.
tongue.gif
I love it... mine's almost full too - and thats not really counting the things I use everyday - and my MAC e/s - they're seperate...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Charmaine, here's one from Home Depot for only $20.

165052_4.jpg

Not the same as Trisha's but very doable. I haven't seen it @ my HD, but I think I'm going to order online.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Charmaine, here's one from Home Depot for only $20.
165052_4.jpg

Not the same as Trisha's but very doable. I haven't seen it @ my HD, but I think I'm going to order online.

Thats really nice actually! I like the "brush" pouches!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I know, isn't it cute?! I tried Lowe's & found this ooooh! its the mamma version! Lovin' it! Guess we should strap on our toolbelts and head over to Hardware!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha You mean this tool belt? Or this one? Or perhaps this one?
wink.gif
tongue.gif
I swear, MAC won't have anything on the hardware divas. LOL! ROFL! You got it! We'll have better gear than those MAC MA's with their little brush pouch aprons!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back