Makeover Fun!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sister, Alex, and her friend, Ashley, came over today and they wanted me to do their makeup for tonight (aww..i'm so honored!), so I did! Here's the results:

Alex (isn't my baby sister so cuuuute! LoL :icon_love) (first pictures):

Milani - Illusion

MAC-Swish

MAC-Sweet Lust

MAC-All Girl pig

MAC - Sushi Flower

MAC-Kitschmas pig

MAC-fluidline

MAC-Rose D'or

MAC-indie girl

MAC-cultured l/g

Ashley (Second pictures):

MAC-Deckchair

MAC-Mulch

MAC-Coco pig

Mary Kay - Sable eyeliner

L'oreal - Peaches N' Harmony

Revlon - Lustrous lipgloss in Cherries in the Glow

They're so adorable!!
icon_biggrin.gif
And you did a fantastic job.. they both look so cute!
claps.gif
claps.gif
Your sister looks just like you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice job Ash!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Your sister does look like you!!
wink.gif
they came out great!?!? Are they going anywhere special, or just hanging out wanting to look boo-ti-ful
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice job Ash!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Your sister does look like you!!
wink.gif
they came out great!?!? Are they going anywhere special, or just hanging out wanting to look boo-ti-ful
wink.gif
lol I think they might be going out.
And it's crazy how ya'll think A.J. looks like me, b/c she and I never see it LoL. She looks like my mom and I look like my dad. But I guess as we get older, we start to resemble each other more.

They both look beautiful. My sister's very much into her own style now so I don't get to do her make up as often (we've had a few disagreements about eyeliner and that I think it looks silly if you only wear it under your eye) but she did listen recently when I gave her a telling off about putting her mascara on before she uses her eye lash curlers. I could actually see the layers of mascara on the pad with lashes stuck in it and they apeeared to be held to gether with a hair grip! I think I'm getting her some Shu ones next time I get paid.

The pink eyeshadow looks so AWESOME (oh my gosh, I used the totally wrong word! Hope everyone knew what I mean) !

WOW! Wish I would live near the States so you could do my make up!
icon_wink.gif

They look fab Ashley! Well done.. I've to do my sisters make up in a few weeks time because she's going to a debs (prom) with a guy friend of hers. I'm nervous about it because i dont wanna mess up on the big night but we're planning on doing a few practice runs first because practice makes perfect (or so i'm told!)
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany The pink eyeshadow looks so AWESOME (oh my gosh, I used the totally wrong word! Hope everyone knew what I mean) !WOW! Wish I would live near the States so you could do my make up!
icon_wink.gif

Aww thanks Sabrina! Maybe one day I will make it to Europe (I seriously plan to!) and then maybe I can!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 awesome ashley!!!!
that's hang out tomorrow and do make-overs on each other

ps-i got something for you

Tomorrow wednesday? Yeah...let's!!
And you got something for me!? Wha?! I wanna know! LoL You are awesome 'Chelle! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back