Makeup-artist from the Netherlands just say's hello to you! Live from Holland

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello people,

My name is Houda from the Netherlands, I started doing makeup since I was 19 for brides and henna-party's for brides. Now for about 6years, and I'm also a henna artist. And now I just discovered this site. And I was reading around and I like the site.

I will put some makeup art from my eyes down below so you can see how my makeup does look like. And I hope we can learn from each other's makeup styles.

I want to point away that you people have in the U.S. very good bloggers and Youtubers I like so much video's.

When I get to breakfast I take my laptop with me to the kitchen and watch tv eat and listen to my favorite Youtube channels to be updated, like the makeup talks about everyting the vlog's, unboxing boxes, shoplog's.

Just can fill my day with beauty video's. My paren'ts are like, are you getting crazy or someting? haha

If you want to add me on facebook my name is: ziana houda

My blog is in Dutch so I don't know if you can understand, but if you like the pictures and video's and you want to follow me, just let me know I will put down in wordpress everything in English.

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Please feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back