Makeup brands you don't want to try?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling you, find the MEN that work at Mac. They are the BEST! I'll just bring everyone to my mac guy. He's awesome. and I get much better service at the Sephora on the Upper East Side of NYC than I do at the ones in the burbs.

Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm telling you, find the MEN that work at Mac. They are the BEST! I'll just bring everyone to my mac guy. He's awesome. and I get much better service at the Sephora on the Upper East Side of NYC than I do at the ones in the burbs.
The only decent service I've EVER gotten at MAC has been from guys. I still laugh about the one who (the only time he has ever assisted me, mind you) told me, "No, honey, no Chen Man for you. Get this nail polish (Blue Blood, which I wasn't even looking at, but he went and grabbed) and you'll be much happier--I can tell you're a rocker at heart and this...this is not you. You'll regret it and return it within a week." Still not sure how he figured that out within five minutes--I wasn't even wearing rock clothes at the time (Plain black knit pants, black on black Vans, and an Oregon Beavers shirt, if you must know). He was right, though.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only decent service I've EVER gotten at MAC has been from guys. I still laugh about the one who (the only time he has ever assisted me, mind you) told me, "No, honey, no Chen Man for you. Get this nail polish (Blue Blood, which I wasn't even looking at, but he went and grabbed) and you'll be much happier--I can tell you're a rocker at heart and this...this is not you. You'll regret it and return it within a week." Still not sure how he figured that out within five minutes--I wasn't even wearing rock clothes at the time (Plain black knit pants, black on black Vans, and an Oregon Beavers shirt, if you must know). He was right, though.
I'm telling you, the men at mac are the BEST! They just know...

Back