Makeup brush roll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOO HOO!!! Let's hear it for EBAY!!! I love ebay too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Congrats!!!! That's really a steal!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I won a makeup brush roll on Ebay fo $10 and I can't wait to get it. Ebay is awesome!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU WOO HOO!!! Let's hear it for EBAY!!! I love ebay too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Congrats!!!! That's really a steal!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I thought it was a good deal too, considering I saw kevyn aucoin's for $42.

Oh yeah. I love KA's line, but everything is so doggone expensive.
icon_sad.gif
Glad you didnt have to spend $42 for his (whew!!)
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I thought it was a good deal too, considering I saw kevyn aucoin's for $42.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Oh yeah. I love KA's line, but everything is so doggone expensive.
icon_sad.gif
Glad you didnt have to spend $42 for his (whew!!)
icon_eek.gif
I know, it's $350 if you buy his makeup brushes as a set. You can also buy the brushes individually

i want some stuff of his. of course i want his brush set. lol. but $300+
icon_eek.gif

Thats great! I saw a bunch at the show I was at... but they were with brushes... I have about all the brushes I need for what I use, so I just wanted the roll
icon_redface.gif

That is a great price, enjoy them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I won a makeup brush roll on Ebay fo $10 and I can't wait to get it. Ebay is awesome!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thats great! I saw a bunch at the show I was at... but they were with brushes... I have about all the brushes I need for what I use, so I just wanted the roll
icon_redface.gif
I have the brushes I need too, that is why I just needed the roll.

I want a brush easel like the one Trisha has at work. It's like a little vinyl easel with elastic loops across it so you can use it to hold double ended brushes too. I can't seem to find one anywhere though
icon_mad.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell I want a brush easel like the one Trisha has at work. It's like a little vinyl easel with elastic loops across it so you can use it to hold double ended brushes too. I can't seem to find one anywhere though
icon_mad.gif
I was searching the internet and came across claudiascases.com. It looked like they had them there. You might want to try an art supply store. I hope this helps
icon_smile.gif

I've been checking out UK based art sites but I can't find one. I'm reluctant to order stuff from the US unless it's exactly what I want because it's such a fuss to send stuff back if you buy international.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I want a brush easel like the one Trisha has at work. It's like a little vinyl easel with elastic loops across it so you can use it to hold double ended brushes too. I can't seem to find one anywhere though
icon_mad.gif
that sounds interesting. do you or trisha have any pics of it or something similar?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 is it from stila that is only for stila mua? I finally got my makeup brush roll in the mail and it's so cool.

Latest posts

Back