Makeup companies that are new to me (images)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had an opportunity to work with a few makeup companies, for a beauty magazine shoot, that I have never worked with and liked them.

One of them was a mineral makeup company. Many mineral makeups have a lot of shimmer in them, but some of these had a nice option of matte products too.

Here are the images and each makeup company:

colorevolution_5035.jpg

colorevelution_5887.jpg

This makeup was from Colorevelution. Their makeup came in neat stackable shades that you can make into gloss eyeshadow, blush...everything. They had a lot of beautiful shades!

BrushesByBarb_5166.jpg

This makeup was by Brushes by Barb. I was particularly fond of the mustard yellow that she had. It looks great on anyone's skin tone.

Sothys_6060-option2.jpg

This makeup is by Sothy's. I really loved their lipsticks. They were very creamy with rich color.

Candace Corey

Makeup/Hair

www.candacecorey.com

New companies to me too! I love the first pic though.. those colours are fabulous. Thanks for sharing the pics
biggrin.gif

Those are very new. Love all those colors! Is that your work in those pix?

I found this thread while reading and searching the forums...you're very talented Candace...
wink.gif

You're extremely talented Candace!! I just love the first shot, her whole face just looks so radiant

Originally Posted by candacecorey I had an opportunity to work with a few makeup companies, for a beauty magazine shoot, that I have never worked with and liked them.
One of them was a mineral makeup company. Many mineral makeups have a lot of shimmer in them, but some of these had a nice option of matte products too.

Here are the images and each makeup company:

colorevolution_5035.jpg

colorevelution_5887.jpg

This makeup was from Colorevelution. Their makeup came in neat stackable shades that you can make into gloss eyeshadow, blush...everything. They had a lot of beautiful shades!

BrushesByBarb_5166.jpg

This makeup was by Crushes by Barb. I was particularly fond of the mustard yellow that she had. It looks great on anyone's skin tone.

Sothys_6060-option2.jpg

This makeup is by Sothy's. I really loved their lipsticks. They were very creamy with rich color.

Candace Corey

Makeup/Hair

www.candacecorey.com

man, those pictures look homemade, lol. I've never heard of those companies. Do they advertise like that? wow

Oh Im sorry! You did the makeup? I thought they were the pictures the make up companies use to advertise their makeup.

Latest posts

Back