makeup in new york

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by gururose hii am going to new york. anywhere to get good products at cheaper prices?

Hi Gururose! I'm Janelle, dont think we've met before!
smile.gif
I live on Long Island, so I'm not too familiar with New York City 'deals'... but if you check out some of the little shops near times square - they usually have some good deals... plus there's always people set up on the sidewalks selling things... sorry I couldn't be more help - I'm from NY - just not too often in the city ...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hi Gururose! I'm Janelle, dont think we've met before!
smile.gif
I live on Long Island, so I'm not too familiar with New York City 'deals'... but if you check out some of the little shops near times square - they usually have some good deals... plus there's always people set up on the sidewalks selling things... sorry I couldn't be more help - I'm from NY - just not too often in the city ...
icon_wink.gif
hi janellesorry about sending back a blank but i'm not sure if i am supposed to reply in the same box.

anyway thank you so much for your reply and i will look around

what kinda makeup?

i'm always in NYC, but there are no good deals, unless you want the bootleg makeup
icon_lol.gif

the girls always talk about the Ulta store. they always get little freebies or something. maybe there is one by you that you can check out. i'm not exactly sure what's in those stores though.

You can try a place called Ricky's- They have wonderful lashes
wink.gif
- but they have make up for a cheaper price! they also have a site http://www.rickys-nyc.com/ ti doesn't have as much as the store but it's just an idea...hope it helps
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer what kinda makeup?
i'm always in NYC, but there are no good deals, unless you want the bootleg makeup
icon_lol.gif

ok thanks

Latest posts

Back