Makeup lines you wish were available?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any lines that are either discontinued, not yet launched, or unavailable in your country that you want?

Alexis Vogel-the release of her new line keeps getting pushed back. I adore her work and want to try her very own makeup!

Bourjois-Sephora, Ulta, anywhere in the US, please sell this line! Great products with cutest packaging and reasonably priced. I even love the smell of a lot of their products!

Originally Posted by CoverGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any lines that are either discontinued, not yet launched, or unavailable in your country that you want?

Alexis Vogel-the release of her new line keeps getting pushed back. I adore her work and want to try her very own makeup!

Bourjois-Sephora, Ulta, anywhere in the US, please sell this line! Great products with cutest packaging and reasonably priced. I even love the smell of a lot of their products!
I remember Ulta sold Bourjois up until 2 or 3 years ago and I've always hoped it would come back. I love their loose eyeshadows!

I also would really love for Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll collection for pale skin to come to the US

Its funny how we have Bourjois in my country but dont have nearly all the other popular brands that the US does :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish we had ELF, NYX, Makeup Forever, Stila and the list goes on and on and on!!! Good makeup in Australia is very pricey.

Oh... Sleek... that's another I wish I could get, specifically that Acid palette. I still want that palette.

I'd love to be able to get MUA in the US. They do ship internationally and it's reasonably priced but sometimes I want instant gratification!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish Max Factor pan cake makeup was still available in the US.
Big Lots has it in limited shades. Pan and stick form.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*must go hunt it down* Thanks for the tip!
If there is a specific shade you want let me know. A Big Lots just opened by me and they had a good amount of stock yesterday. I wanna say in stick form they had Medium Beige, but I didn't note the shade color on the pan form.

Oh, and I wish I could walk into my local drugstore and get Barry M and Gosh. I think I read somewhere that some Walgreens are carrying Gosh, so fingers crossed!!

Ooo..Barry M would be awesome and Max Factor! I'm supposed to be getting a Big Lots one town over...may have to stalk them on opening day!

I wish Bourjois was still in Sephora. Their 2 step coup de theatre mascara was still by far the best Mascara i've used.

Also I too miss Max factor their eyeshadow trio and pancake foundations were bomb digitty! lol
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back