Makeup Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of trying out a look on my sister.Like the classic broken up picture with the running mascara and smeared lipstick. But with the mascara and tears be purple glitter and the lipstick red glitter.

Ok...and? See the problem is that we don't know what you want. Did you just want to know if we think it's a cool idea? Did you want someone to give you pointers on how to do it? Did you just want to make an announcement of your intentions? We can't tell what you want us to say from that post.

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok...and? See the problem is that we don't know what you want. Did you just want to know if we think it's a cool idea? Did you want someone to give you pointers on how to do it? Did you just want to make an announcement of your intentions? We can't tell what you want us to say from that post.

Yes to the first one. I wanted to know what people thought and know if it would be workable or not.

I think it's a great idea. I especially think it would photograph nicely with the camera and flash picking up the sparkle. The sparkle would also be an odd contrast, you think of someone crying and you think dark and depressing, but when you think of sparkle you think of celebrating and partying. It's kind of like "Pumped Up Kicks", when you first hear it, it sounds so happy and bouncy, then you realize what they are saying and OMG!

I hope you do it and post up some photos. I don't think I can give you much in the way or tips on how to do it since I don't usually do dramatic looks on myself.

I think it sounds like a great idea also, and I'd love to see pics when you are done! If you put your work on video, post it in the Tutorials forum so that we can watch the look come together! Have fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Back