Makeup Money

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't spend much cash on Makeup, but I do spend a lot when it comes to skincare products.

The most I have spent on cosmetics products was ¥45.000 (around $400 USD)

But, I always tried to shop only for the things I need.

I think the biggest amount of money I spent on makeup was about $300, but I felt guilty later on. Same happens with clothes, I spend too much money on those things. It's my husband's fault
hahaha.gif
He says YES to every product or clothes I like. I try to control that though. I think it would be terrible if we had children, they would be so spoiled, and I don't like that. I was brought up in an environment where things were not easy to get. And I used to eat all my vegetables!
hahaha.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The most is probably 100-120. I just can't bring myself to spend more than that a month (not that I wouldn't like more, I'd just have a heart attack if the number were much higher). I like to spend a bit at a time.

I think the most I've spent on makeup for myself was $150. (But this is including my discount, so it would've been a lot more)

I think probably the most I've spent was around three or four hundred dollars in one day. I remember before I got my discount, I used to spend two hundred dollars at MAC and walkout with only four or five things, now my money goes much farther but it hasn't gotten any easier to spend less! I sometimes catch myself feeling a little guilty but then I remember that I quit smoking and that was a very expensive and disgusting habit that I no longer have, so big deal if I like to add to my collection of makeup?!...LOL... At least It's not hazardous to my health!

life is short, might as well do the things that make you happy while you still can!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I think the most I've spent on makeup for myself was $150. (But this is including my discount, so it would've been a lot more) I want your discount!

Latest posts

Back