Makeup of the Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160715_130110-1.jpg20160715_130113-1.jpg

Makeup is an art.

I didn't create this look to share, was just playing around with some makeup yesterday evening :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  but, I thought it turned out okay.  Used a bunch of Urban Decay - Naked2 (I think. LOL) and Electric palette.  I did edit the contrast on this photo slightly so that pink would be as obvious as it is in real life. 

I have been loving just a basic, black, cat-eye and using the Naked Eye shadow palette for neutral browns and pinks with a hint of orange in the crease from my Pony Effect Seoul Conceptual Eyes Quad palette. I keep the blush very minimal but very pink from the Milani Romantic Rose. Still love to use a darker contour and strong highlight (NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo Stick) and finish off my lips with Too Faced Melted Chocolate lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake. If i want to go for a more sexy look, i'll use black liner on my water line and smudge it slightly using an eye shadow blending blush with the same orange shade I used on my top lid. :wub:

20170309_134545.jpg

Here is my makeup for today. I pulled out the Becca primer and forgot how good it is. It doesn’t interfere with the foundation and creates the perfect canvas for the foundation. 

F5D95BD3-DEFB-41F8-8B61-E20C31D211F3.jpeg

Hello everyone! I’m new here and I just finished my makeup, this is not my everyday or makeup for going out, this is just practicing...eyebrows  :e058-emoji:

for lipstick, i think nude lipstic is good..

D5FDCE37-B787-427A-9834-F0E78699BFDA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
MOTD: pretty in pink

Base: Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua in Beige 22

Eyes: Huda Beauty and Urban Decay Naked 3 

Cheeks: Nars Liquid Blush in Orgasm

Lips: Pat McGrath Matte Trance in 005 Full Panic

Highlighter: Becca Champagne Pop

IMG_2645.JPG

Latest posts

Back