Makeup of the Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a Make-up Artist from Southern California and here is one of my looks.  :e41c-emoji:

I post looks regularly on my FB page: Glam Lash Boutique

LorieMAstudio.png

Before I start to think about applying makeup, it’s important to take good care of mu skin by cleaning and moisturizing. Today I only use lip stick? on my lips?.

ORGANIC FOUNDATION FOR DRY SKIN

Organic foundations for everyone to dermatologists and tested foundations on faces inclusive shade ranges, smooth application, enduring finishes, and comfortable wear. The organic foundation feels like low reward and foundation is truly going unnoticed. The best foundation is a generous shade range, has budge-proof overage and skin flawlessly even finish. An organic foundation that gives a flawless radiant complexion and a natural look that is light and comfortable to wear and helps protect the skin from pollution and free radical damage, while mineral colors correct imperfections leaving the skin fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! So jealous of your makeup talents. Wish I am that skilled, too. Gotta practice more and more. Thanks for this thread! 

Very nice make up! ? I like your eye shadows colours! My day makeup start from BB cream these products are my favorite for every day! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Makeup lovers! I think it would be fun if we all post our makeup of the day in this thread! You can describe what you are wearing or upload a picture or video! I would love to see your creations and what you used! I love seeing what other people do with makeup! 

I'll start the first one:

View attachment 15057

I used the new Wet n Wild Venice Beach Collection to create this bright summer eye look! Now let's see your creations! 
omg amazing! love it!

Loved you creation... nice attractive shades used in lower eyes... would love to experiment this on my beauties... thanks for such a nice idea.

Latest posts

Back