Makeup Optional Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright, I think I've decided I'm not going to go to the salon and get a peel when i can do it right at home. My question is, has anybody tried "makeup optional skin" kit from philosopy, or the microdelivery peel? I am looking for the best products to bring my skin back to the way it should be. I have pigmentation, blotchiness and acne scars as well as huge pores.

I want a complete complexion makeover, I would like to know if anybody has tried anything that has REALLY made a difference, like you can't live without it.

Any advice on this product, or other great products that do the same....or "say" they do such as "makeup optional"

Thanks in advance!

Jana

my mom has the purity face wash, which she didn't use for a long time (she didn't love it/ didn't hate it). she loooves the moisturizer hope in a jar. i think these two items are both in the kit. so i hope that helps!! dont know about the other stuff though

Another rave for the Epidermx. I have been using it for about 6 months. It has faded my acne scars and tightened my pores. My skin has a more even tone. I love this stuff. I can't be without it!

how much is epidermx and where do you get it. also, how is it used???

Originally Posted by smilingface Another rave for the Epidermx. I have been using it for about 6 months. It has faded my acne scars and tightened my pores. My skin has a more even tone. I love this stuff. I can't be without it!

I believe Naturally on this board sells Epidermx, correct me if I am wrong. I use it twice a week on clean slightly damp skin. Basically you massage the Epidermx into your skin until you see eraser like shavings. This is product and your skin and you keep massaging until there is no more peeling. Then you rinse your face with water. It makes it so smooth and exfoliated.

Originally Posted by janac Alright, I think I've decided I'm not going to go to the salon and get a peel when i can do it right at home. My question is, has anybody tried "makeup optional skin" kit from philosopy, or the microdelivery peel? I am looking for the best products to bring my skin back to the way it should be. I have pigmentation, blotchiness and acne scars as well as huge pores. I want a complete complexion makeover, I would like to know if anybody has tried anything that has REALLY made a difference, like you can't live without it.

Any advice on this product, or other great products that do the same....or "say" they do such as "makeup optional"

Thanks in advance!

Jana

I have that kit and i love it.The microdelivery peel is really great!!!It has a really nice citrus scent and it leaves your skin so smooth.The cleanser is good and i love the moisuriser.when hope is not enough serum is great too.

i have noticed that i have more of a glow to my skin and that it is so much smoother and softer now.I would recomed this set,they also send you a bunch of samples with the kit
smile.gif
Let us know if you get it,how you like it
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back