Makeup Organization

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I know it's not quite the 'right' place for this question, but I figured I'd get the most creative and helpful answers.

I recently rearranged my room,(and by recently, I mean 5 minutes ago) and I'm moving all of my makeup in to a dresser drawer instead of the stand it was previously in. Any suggestions as to how I can keep everything visible and neat?

I previously kept my makeup in various myglam bags and a glossybox, but I don't really want to have all that in my drawer.

Thanks!

It's not creative, but simple plastic baskets to sort stuff works for many folks. And, of course, lots of the people in this forum would say to reuse the boxes in which your subs came.

I've actually found that the Glossybox fits in there perfectly! It'd be perfect if I had another box, but I cancelled my sub after the first box. I actually like this better than the old way.

I have a problem with that too, so I'll be watching this thread.

I currently don't even have a good vanity, so I kind of made my own with those stackable plastic drawers. The ones I have are the big ones so they are not ideal for the purpose, but I have my eye on something like this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-10-Drawer-Trolley-Cart/20750756 (they also have it in black, and different sizes)

Could assign a drawer for each product (eyeshadows, polishes, blushes, lip products, etc) and then if more organization was needed, silverware type organizers or just empty sub boxes could be used for that.

I don't know if you get Birchbox's but you can make a makeup storage out of them or any box similar to it!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a problem with that too, so I'll be watching this thread.

I currently don't even have a good vanity, so I kind of made my own with those stackable plastic drawers. The ones I have are the big ones so they are not ideal for the purpose, but I have my eye on something like this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-10-Drawer-Trolley-Cart/20750756 (they also have it in black, and different sizes)

Could assign a drawer for each product (eyeshadows, polishes, blushes, lip products, etc) and then if more organization was needed, silverware type organizers or just empty sub boxes could be used for that.
I do the same at the moment..I use a large three stackable drawer caddy and have it organized to makeup, with sections for eyes, lips, face and so on...hair products in the bottom and skin care on top..and of course, under my sink is a ton of other stuff lol.

I don't want to waste any space so I use the plastic container my cotton swabs come in, after cutting off the lip of course.

Latest posts

Back