MAKEUP TIPS & SECRETS?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are some GREAT makeup tips or secrets anyone has learned and would like to share?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i learned that by applying eyeshadow over eyeliner it waterproofs it and keeps it from running down your face.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans i learned that by applying eyeshadow over eyeliner it waterproofs it and keeps it from running down your face.
icon_biggrin.gif
Similarly, I learned that applying loose face powder all over my eyelids before applying other eye mu will make my eyeshadow last for a much longer time, and will make any eyeliner pencil last until I wash it off! And my eyes are so deep-set and my lids are so oily, that without powder even my eyeliner ends up in my crease in an hour or two!
biggrin.gif
Works for lower lids too!
Never tried putting eyeshadow on top though!

i alwyas usea powder after to keep my makeup in place especially eye makeup

but im using a powderfoundation...wonder if it will stay in place hmmm

I don´t really have any spectacular tricks.

1.) tightlining your upper lashline (the inner rim)

2.) putting EXTRA mascara on the outer upper lashes and really bring the mascara wand to the tips of the lashes there and hold the wand in place for a few seconds so the lashes really stick out

Here are some tips that you might find interesting.[/quote
Thanks marisol and to all, I read the tips and picked up some good ones. I'm going to try heating my eyelash curler...my eyelashes are soooo straight!!!

Originally Posted by lljy28 Originally Posted by Marisol Here are some tips that you might find interesting. Thanks marisol and to all, I read the tips and picked up some good ones. I'm going to try heating my eyelash curler...my eyelashes are soooo straight!!! Awesome!

I missed that thread, thanks Marisol
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome!

Latest posts

Back