Makeup Vantiy Table Set Storage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone use a makeup vanity table set to store your makeup in? Where did you get it? I got my last one from Ikea but it wasn't the right color. I am looking for a pink one.

Probably not, Pancua, I think all vanities from Ikea are coated/laminated so she'd have to sand it down prior to painting, etc. which would probably cost almost as much if you buy all the tools you need... Maybe I'm wrong though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've never seen a pink vanity, to be honest. Maybe PB Teen has some?

I have an early Waterfall era vanity which holds most of my make up, and a little "sewing cabinet" is store other things in. I organized the drawers of the vanity with little containers and birchboxes actually so it works out pretty well for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine has 2 very deep drawers though!

I'm also going to be getting a vanity soon. It will be off the net for sure and probably from amazon. I haven't been searching for a pink one specifically but I have seen them before. And if you don't want to buy a new one. There's some spray paint out there that you can use on top of that stuff they put on furniture. I've used it before and it worked nicely. I did this to a dresser, it was white but I wanted it black :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only pink vanity I've come across are the children's plastic type.  Maybe you can find a good wood vanity and paint it to your liking.

For the fun of it, I googled "pink vanity" and this one came up, I think its cute - and practical.

ADM Youth Vanity.  Avg price $200

I don't have a vanity, but I would really love one! My mother has one, and my grandmother did as well - I loved applying makeup at the vanity when I was younger. The pink one in the picture above is so pretty.

Latest posts

Back