MakeupTalk House

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! No way! We'll be a house full of chicks and Tony!
laughing.gif
Well, there'd be a few other guys too but I think all the make MUTers are taken
tongue.gif
Count me in.. But I'll need my own closet!! For all my clothes!! And to hide in!! Lol
Karren

that would be awesome !! lol i think it would be like a Hotel California, "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave". who would want to?

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif (yes, I'm quoting myself!)
And Celly would come in with random gross pictures to gross us out with and we'd be like "Ewww Celly!! Go away!" But she wouldn't care - she'd leave the room with an evil grin on her face saying "Bhahahaha! My work here is DONE!!!"

Lmao_Of course. It ain't not party without Steven. Or a disfigured peen. Or OR Donald Trump.

I'll be in the love and relationship room. Go Brooke on this (ps: if you havent seen Real World Denver... you're missing out on her) -

"You guys, he wants me to go bowling with him." *annoyed face*

"Do I look like a girl that goes bowling?!!"

I don't think Kee or Andi will ever venture out of the orgasm/orgy room.

Person 1: "Have you guys seen or heard of Kee & Andi? It's been a few days now..."

Person 2: "No, but I have notice our supply of KY and some cucumbers are missing."

Person 1: "Someone is getting their salad tossed"

biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back