MakeupTalk Image/Picture gallery!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Users!!! Please visit the new Makeup Image/Picture gallery right here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gallery

Post up your MU images in the right categories and let us know what you all think right here!

By the way, user's image uploads count towards your POST COUNT on here too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks and happy imaging!

Originally Posted by Charmaine

Oooh! That is soooo awesome! I like it a lot, especially that it shows the latest pictures posted. MuT just keeps getting better and better
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Charmaine, can you add some pics?

where will it be located? will it always be at the top where it links to it?

Originally Posted by KMEFH any way to view the pics bigger? The MAC card pics are sooo tiny
confused.gif
i think the cards are small because marisol was working on avatars and those might them...

yay! thanks janelle!

i don't have any pics to upload because i've gotta wait till i go shopping to get another makeup haul
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yay! thanks janelle!
i don't have any pics to upload because i've gotta wait till i go shopping to get another makeup haul
icon_redface.gif

awww shucks!
wink.gif
Well HURRY UP! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz

i think the cards are small because marisol was working on avatars and those might them...

YEah they are super small...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 awww shucks!
wink.gif
Well HURRY UP! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol. i can't wait to go shopping! but who doesn't?!
tongue.gif

Thanks Tony, nice idea. Would you also add La Prairie into Other brands please? I don't have many but my collection will get bigger sooner or later
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi Lilla. We decided just to list the super popular ones in subfolders only. The reason for this is that if we listed all the brands it would be HUUUGE. Can you imagine? Just post them in "Brands not listed anywhere" (found here https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...mages.php?c=27 ) Make sure you name it the FULL NAME (Tony and Tina blah blah blah)

Basically how this image gallery will end up working is that the "search" will take over instead of looking through each place. For example, if a user wants to see all Tony and Tina blah blahs they will search for that. We can see that the gallery will become huge and one would never be able to browse all pics.

Hope this helped

Originally Posted by lilla

Thanks Tony, nice idea. Would you also add La Prairie into Other brands please? I don't have many but my collection will get bigger sooner or later
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back