Making your nose look smaller

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I've been trying to do this for ages but this is so helpful...the only problem i have is blending? do u have any tips? how do i blend it without the lines standing out from the sides of my nose? x

i try everything to draw attention away from my nose - from full on heavy heavy eyemake up, to white blonde hair, to a lip piercing - i've done it all and i love these tips and always try to do it but i'm always so scared that i'm just gonna look like i have a dirty nose and end up drawing more attention to it!

thank you for this - another great technique!
smile.gif

This is a really old photo technique and works for photo, but not everyday life.. you'll look like you have dirt on the sides of your nose. A new way is to take a matte warm bronzer (don't use brown eye shadow, too muddy) and sweep across the bridge of the nose... where you would put the highlighter. This draws the attention away from the nose onto the eyes. Works in photo and everyday. And looks more real. If you want contour the sides, just do the sides at the bottom of the nose only and then under the tip of the nose. You'll avoid the dirty brown line and gives the illusion of a thinner nose without being so obvious.

Originally Posted by lipstickgrrll /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a really old photo technique and works for photo, but not everyday life.. you'll look like you have dirt on the sides of your nose. A new way is to take a matte warm bronzer (don't use brown eye shadow, too muddy) and sweep across the bridge of the nose... where you would put the highlighter. This draws the attention away from the nose onto the eyes. Works in photo and everyday. And looks more real. If you want contour the sides, just do the sides at the bottom of the nose only and then under the tip of the nose. You'll avoid the dirty brown line and gives the illusion of a thinner nose without being so obvious. thanks for that. i've always wondered if shading would only works in photos i'll try the bronzer tip too x

Wow I have a large, big and/or prominent nose! Nice tutorial. Thank you for taking the time to post this great tutorial. Will try this tomorrow.

also putting highlihter down the bridge and at the bottoms sides makes my nose appear less wide

Thank you very, very much. I will definitely try this technique!

Latest posts

Back