Making your nose look smaller

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
nosecor1.jpg

nosecor2.jpg

its written in arabic but am goin to translate

ok after u ou the foundation on your face do what the pic says

1- the shape of the nose before making it smaller

2- we add a brown shadow like the color shown on the pic with the ear stick

3- using your finger spread the shadow vertical untill the end of the nose

4- then spread it with your thumb inthe direction of your cheeks softly dont push hard u will remove your foundation
icon_mad.gif

5- this is how it looks at the end

by the way there is another way to make your nose looks smaller is using the mac pigment (white frozen color)
M540_128.jpg
in a vertical way strarting from up untill the end of the nose like number 3

hope u understand my weeeek translation
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by kuwaitbutterfly

4- then spread it with your thumb inthe direction of your cheeks softly dont push hard u will remove your foundation
icon_mad.gif

by the way there is another way to make your nose looks smaller is using the mac pigment (white frozen color)
M540_128.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

First of all Welcome to MUT "Kuwaitbutterfly". does this really work...?? I have this pigment from MAC....white frozen color ?? what this suppose to mean...i want to try this on...

Originally Posted by kuwaitbutterfly i mean the color of the pigment is white frost or frozen u can find it in mac stores oh I see...I have to have white frozen pigment....i thought the same picture y have upload here....ok i will look for it...thanks for the information...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Kuwaitbutterfly, welcome to MuT, Im Karen from New York, - thats a good demonstration, Geez, I'm sure glad you translated it....lol

Originally Posted by kuwaitbutterfly
nosecor1.jpg
nosecor2.jpg

icon_mad.gif

M540_128.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the info. I like to try stuff like this, not exactly to make my nose look smaller, but I do highlight the bridge to make it appear a little stronger and slimmer. I haven't been brave enough to try contouring on the sides, I have contoured under my jawline tho! Buh-bye double chin!

you mean you can put brown eyeshadow on the sides of your nose to make it smaller?

Originally Posted by lalopes /img/forum/go_quote.gif you mean you can put brown eyeshadow on the sides of your nose to make it smaller? Yep! Well, it will make the nose look slimmer and more defined...

Oh i never thought u could put eyeshadow, .. ive always thought u could put dark foundation

i love all your posts. In fact, i am trying to find new makeup technques using your fotos. I think we wil do a tutorial together some day. Keep the photos coming in!!

Matte bronzer can be used as well. I apply it around my jawline while I'm saving for my surgery lol

This method is also used in theater makeup...from a distant you wouldnt be able to see the contour...... it looks like a shadow which makes ur nose look smaller or you can make it look bigger as well.

Cool...this is just what I was looking for. I've been using darker foundation but Im going to try the eyeshadow next time. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back