Mally Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Leza1121 Hi,
I knew Mally was coming out with her own line, but didn't realise it was only going to be sold on QVC.
icon_neutral.gif

I wonder why she doesn't have her own website?

I tried one of her lipglosses, was not really pleased with it. They are very light and don't last a long time even with lipliner. Might try another one

Originally Posted by LotusGlamGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wanted to watch Mally on QVC, but was a little late (stupid Pacific time! lol)
icon_sad.gif
. But I ordered the face defining System kit, but I'm on waiting list...
yaya.gif
I have been following Mally (Roncal) for years. She has been the makeup artist for LOTS of celebs and magazines, ads, etc. She did a spread in Instyle mag with Selma Hayek with the makeup she did on her for a movie she was in. It ws BEAUTIFUL! She is really good and seems to know exactly what women want and HOW they want it put together. I was a devout user of other brands and I tried her products (like the shape shimmer glow, the cream blush and the smoky eye kits) and I LOVE them. The product quality is really great, very fine and blendable and looks pretty on. Plus she puts the kits together with some thought. I am a HUGE fan of her stuff now. I still see her work in different places so she is keeping up on what we all want to use. I would definitely recommend trying her stuff. She has some collections and kits that come all together in really neat little cosmetic cases. She has a great white dbl ended pencil/shadow for tired eyes and highlighting that I like. Her concealer is the BEST I have ever used! NO creasing, caking, smearing or anything. That is my FAVORITE! Try it out, I think you will like it. I am now officially addicted to the stuff!
rockwoot.gif
Hahaha! Good luck Chermarie!

I've definitely been eyeing her stuff for quite awhile. I've been thinking about trying some of the foundation...

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder why she doesn't have her own website?
iagree.gif
I'm with you Marisol! I thought the same thing! That would be the smart way to go. Why doesn't she have a website of her own stuff? It would really be nice to just go to her website and order something when you are running low instead of being on waitlists. I have been on waitlists for a couple of her things and after 2 months they still didn't have it and they sent my money back. In fact it is still on waitlist in my color. I REALLY wish she would do what Lorac, B.E. and others have done and sell at Sephora or something! It would be so great to just go GET the stuff! I tried to look for a website and it just linked me to QVC. Maybe she will get enough mail asking her to make her products more accessible that it will happen eventually. I think she has had her line for only about a year and maybe she just thought that with all that she does the QVC thing would be enough to deal with
smile.gif
(?), who knows? I wish she did have one though! Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see
7dh.gif
to ALL of us! Take care Chermarie

Originally Posted by braidey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried one of her lipglosses, was not really pleased with it. They are very light and don't last a long time even with lipliner. Might try another one
11a.gif
Yeah, her lipsticks and glosses are light,and they are so creamy they aren't long lasting. She likes a near nude lip and even the deeper shades are VERY sheer and moist like a gloss. I love them because my lips are SO dry. To get the moist, sheer look with more color, I use a swipe of lip stain first just so the color stays longer. Philosophy Big Mouth primes and leaves a stain on lips, or Tarte 24/7 lip sheers or you could use a liquid like Benetint, or the roll on ones Nars(?). Then I use the Mally color on top and it looks really pretty. If you want to fill in with a pencil instead, just use lip stay liquid over the pencil before you gloss. It should stay for a while. During the day I just touch up with the Mally's, unless it's after I eat. NOTHING lasts through eating! She does have some liquid lipsticks that stay a little better, also some dbl ended lip sticks in a leather case, I think are called lip magnifiers. I got one and LOVE it. It has a deeper color on one end and a highlighter color on the other end. I use those just by themselves. They seem to stay better. Her lip stuff is not the long lasting kind, it is more moist and creamy and soft in feeling and color. I just bring mine along and do a quick swipe on every once in a while. I really like the Mally's on top of the pencil or stain. But for a jeans and T no makeup day, I like the Mally's alone too. It is soft and creamy looking and makes your lips look luscious! Ain't NOTHING wrong with that! You can just enjoy checkin' out who will be checkin' YOU out!
handkuss.gif
Have fun! Chermarie

I thought she had a site, but there was nothing on it? I've came across a site for her before...

Back