Mally Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am really really really wanting to order these:

Mally Beauty City Chick Smokey Eye Kit in skyscraper (grays)

Mally Beauty Life, Love & Really Great Lipgloss2-piece Kit in be a peach

Mally Beauty Shimmer,Shape & Glow Face DefiningSystem in Love is deeper

Any thoughts, comments? I really want them but don't want to drop over $100 on more mu! Plus, I have no idea how good or junk it is. And the only think I "need" or at least can justify a little is the eye kit cause I don't have gray shadows.

What to do?
confused.gif

I've never even heard of Malle Beauty Jess! Have they a website with product info?

Mally's Beyonce's MA & Laura, she's got stuff on QVC.com. I watched her presentation on Saturday & was ready to order a blush/highlighter kit, but it was already sold out & only waitlist available when I logged on to order.
frown.gif

Jess, I wanted he Shimmer/Shape/Glow thing, but it's only waitlist on QVC. I'm on the list, but if I place an order, I'll LYK so we can split shipping.

The rest of the stuff, I wouldn't bother. It looked cute, but honestly, if you don't do grays, then it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Mally's Beyonce's MA & Laura, she's got stuff on QVC.com. I watched her presentation on Saturday & was ready to order a blush/highlighter kit, but it was already sold out & only waitlist available when I logged on to order.
frown.gif
What did you think of the presentation on QVC? IMO, I thought that she was so freaking annoying. Her voice just irritated me. Am I the only one?

Originally Posted by Mariposa What did you think of the presentation on QVC? IMO, I thought that she was so freaking annoying. Her voice just irritated me. Am I the only one? i missed it...
frown.gif
I really wanted to watch it too - my mom was talking about it before it was on - I'll have to ask her if she saw it...
icon_wink.gif

Thanks ladies for your opinions, advice, etc.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I didn't get to see the program, regrettably, or else I would have a better idea of what I want.

Ok, so Carina and Gail are ordering the shimmer, shape, & glow, so maybe I will too... it seems like such a great deal for the mu and all the brushes that come with it! I'm still undecided about the other two things though...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks ladies for your opinions, advice, etc.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I didn't get to see the program, regrettably, or else I would have a better idea of what I want.
Ok, so Carina and Gail are ordering the shimmer, shape, & glow, so maybe I will too... it seems like such a great deal for the mu and all the brushes that come with it! I'm still undecided about the other two things though...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Let us know how they are if you get them... Cari - you and Gail too! I have so much MU & with my new MAC obsession, I only want to buy stuff that is really something special, ya know?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by LotusGlamGirl Yea, I wasn't so "wow"ed with the other products, like this light wand brightner thing. On the QVC website, they show other products like foundation and eyelash curler, but I really didn't want to try those because I wasn't sure if they were good. I just wanted to try one of her products, and see from there
smile.gif
In case you're curious...

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?...ss=&Submit4=Go

That's probably your best bet when trying out a new line... you can always add on - but if you buy a ton of stuff and it's horrible... unless you can sell/swap it - you're stuck!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I am totally new to this posting bit, but I thought you may be interested, I have ordered almost ALL of Mally's makeup, and I LOVE it! Her smokey eye kits are fantastic. But you will only LOVE them if you LOVE make-up and the simplicity of her make-up, it's totally no nonsense make-up! The Love is Deeper shimmer shape and Glow, it's simply FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion the only way you are going to get the right results is depending on your base, I use Bare Esentials. Mally's brushes make application super dooper easy! Now, I have all kinds of make-up Nars, Mac, Tarte, Bobby Brown, Kevyn Aucoin, smash box, EVERYTHING!!! But what I love about Mally is that you can really just cary two pallets in your bag and you are set, especially if you need to touch up after work, you have everything that you need to be the most fabulous one at the party!!!! I say go for it, im a huge Mally follower!!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I am really really really wanting to order these:
Mally Beauty City Chick Smokey Eye Kit in skyscraper (grays)

Mally Beauty Life, Love & Really Great Lipgloss2-piece Kit in be a peach

Mally Beauty Shimmer,Shape & Glow Face DefiningSystem in Love is deeper

Any thoughts, comments? I really want them but don't want to drop over $100 on more mu! Plus, I have no idea how good or junk it is. And the only think I "need" or at least can justify a little is the eye kit cause I don't have gray shadows.

What to do?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol What did you think of the presentation on QVC? IMO, I thought that she was so freaking annoying. Her voice just irritated me. Am I the only one? Her type of personality (so nice and smiley, lol) just looks so fake to me.

Originally Posted by melikeeeshoes I am totally new to this posting bit, but I thought you may be interested, I have ordered almost ALL of Mally's makeup, and I LOVE it! Her smokey eye kits are fantastic. But you will only LOVE them if you LOVE make-up and the simplicity of her make-up, it's totally no nonsense make-up! The Love is Deeper shimmer shape and Glow, it's simply FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion the only way you are going to get the right results is depending on your base, I use Bare Esentials. Mally's brushes make application super dooper easy! Now, I have all kinds of make-up Nars, Mac, Tarte, Bobby Brown, Kevyn Aucoin, smash box, EVERYTHING!!! But what I love about Mally is that you can really just cary two pallets in your bag and you are set, especially if you need to touch up after work, you have everything that you need to be the most fabulous one at the party!!!! I say go for it, im a huge Mally follower!!!!
claps.gif
Welcome to MUT!
Glad that you liked her products. If you can, please write a review for them.

Originally Posted by shimmerE I love the Mally Beauty Shimmer,Shape & Glow Face DefiningSystem. I ordered it from QVC ( http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?...THEAD-_-BEAUTY) in Life is Lighter. It's a great set. I want to try some of her other shades also. I believe she is going to be on QVC on March 24, 2006. yeah i really like my shimmer,shape and glow kit. I bought the life is lighter too and I wear it almost everyday.

Hi Melikeeeshoes,

Welcome to MUT. You'll have a great time here as the members are great. Enjoy.

Hi,

I knew Mally was coming out with her own line, but didn't realise it was only going to be sold on QVC.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by melikeeeshoes I am totally new to this posting bit, but I thought you may be interested, I have ordered almost ALL of Mally's makeup, and I LOVE it! Her smokey eye kits are fantastic. But you will only LOVE them if you LOVE make-up and the simplicity of her make-up, it's totally no nonsense make-up! The Love is Deeper shimmer shape and Glow, it's simply FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion the only way you are going to get the right results is depending on your base, I use Bare Esentials. Mally's brushes make application super dooper easy! Now, I have all kinds of make-up Nars, Mac, Tarte, Bobby Brown, Kevyn Aucoin, smash box, EVERYTHING!!! But what I love about Mally is that you can really just cary two pallets in your bag and you are set, especially if you need to touch up after work, you have everything that you need to be the most fabulous one at the party!!!! I say go for it, im a huge Mally follower!!!!
claps.gif
Welcome to Makeuptalk makeupqueen1
smile.gif

claps.gif
welcome to MUT!

Latest posts

Back