march 28 review challenge weigh in!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
post those reviews here! if youd like to get in on the challenge, let us know. im off to do my reviews for this week.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer did you do any this week?
smile.gif

i only did a few
frown.gif

none so far yet, but im shooting for 10. im behind this week.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse that burts bees lip balm is good stuff, but i cant ever seem to keep track of my tube! that's how i am with most balms, but this one's too good to leave outta my sight
wink.gif

good job with the reviews!!!

Damn Jasmine, you're rockin' the reviews!!! You're inspiring me to get off my butt.
icon_redface.gif

Well done Jennifer & Jasmine.. I'm afraid i don't have any reviews this week (again).. I promise i'll try harder next week

i hope i write as many reviews as jasmine has
icon_redface.gif

wink.gif

thanks, laura!

it seems as though everyone was lazy this past week LOL

oh, you guys.
smile.gif
lol. i did all 10 of mine in about a half hour. i used to try to set aside time each day for a review, but i found its easier to just round up my products and sit here and do ten at a time.

im not taking any excuses for next week! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> j/k.

LOL at swingcrazed! Start reviewing whenever you can! There's no pressure but we're having a little challenge among ourselves at the moment so we can pack up MuT's reveiw center with lots of reviews. Its only gonna benefit US the users so we may as well
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by swingcrazed Yikes, I'm new and haven't done ANY reviews yet! I better get with the program!
icon_eek.gif
lol. ITA with laura. its ok.
smile.gif
so youd like to join in the review challenge then? i think that writing reviews is pretty fun and i find it hard to stop when i get into the swing of things.

Latest posts

Back