Mariah Carey..Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! I think the requirement for the part was to wear white, and only white. I heard that a couple people were denied entry for wearing slightly "off-white" colors. Hahaha! The frivolity of Hollywood. Yeah it was. They had a white carpet instead of a red one also. They made people change, someone, I forgot who, wore cream and they told her to change, so she went home instead of changing.

She looks alright
smile.gif

I think the dress is kinda cute.. very simple
smile.gif

she's so fake looking :/ the dress is horrible, its too small for her boobs & shes obviously sucking in her stomach. Those t-strap heels dont go with the dress, i would have picked a strappy heel. She looks pale, which is amazing because she always talks about how shes so ~*tan~*. and that butterfly glitter tattoo is just plain ugly.

I am going to say nice, I remember some disasterous outfits from a while back... and this just seems so nice compared, she looks good...

This is pretty good for Mariah, she is usually so over the top. Not feeling that country ass silver butterfly tattoo on her arm though! Maybe if it were in a different location. Would look cool on the bum I bet...

This is actually one of the best pictures of her that I've seen in a very, very long time. She actually looks really nice and not showing too much skin.

I think this is a step in the right direction. She was lookin kinda trashy for a while. Good to see her coverin something up! There is still hope for this girl!

I like it. It's tasteful, and knowing her history, could be so much worse =)

Mariah, please change your look. You've been doing the cute. tight mini dress for quite a few years now.

Back