Marie Osmond’s Son Michael in Rehab

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
marie_osmond1_180x240.jpg

Marie Osmond’s 16-year-old son Michael entered a rehab facility last week, the Dancing with the Stars contestant says.

Osmond, 48, confirmed the news to CNN’s Larry King on Wednesday afternoon after he asked her about it while taping an interview to air Wednesday night.

“My son Michael is an amazing young man, shown through his courage in facing his issues,†Osmond said in a statement. “As his mother, I couldn’t be more proud of him. The press and public have always been kind and gracious in the past and I know they will continue to respect our privacy during this time.â€

The reason for the visit to rehab was not disclosed. Michael is one of eight children Osmond has raised with ex-husband Brian Blosil. —Tim Nudd

i saw her and donny on larry king today. it seems like she is putting up a very strong facade for the fact her papa died last week too!!! i remember she had a nervous breakdown about ten years ago and fell into depression. i hope she keeps well!

Latest posts

Back