Marilyn Inspired Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well. I LOVE Marilyn Monroe. I love her movies, her beauty, and of course, her makeup.

So here is my attempt at a Marilyn Look.

What do you guys think? Anything you would do differently?

Originally Posted by Marisol Love your eyes! What colors did you use? I used Nylon all over and then Mary Kay's Vintage Gold in the crease
smile.gif

Looks great!! I'm loving your eyes!! :icon_love You gotta do her signature red lipstick and add a 'mole' - then take pics for us!!! You do a great job! I'm dying to see what you could do with her other looks
wink.gif

Very nice Ashley! I love seeing all of your FOTDs!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I agree with Janelle -- do a look where you play up your lips. I'd also try carve out the crease to be even more defined. She brings it out almost to the bridge of her nose.

marilyn.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Looks great!! I'm loving your eyes!! :icon_love You gotta do her signature red lipstick and add a 'mole' - then take pics for us!!! You do a great job! I'm dying to see what you could do with her other looks
wink.gif
Yeah im totally lacking red lipstick LoL, so I'll need to borrow some, but that sounds like fun! Maybe i'll even fix my hair like hers!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

Well. I LOVE Marilyn Monroe. I love her movies, her beauty, and of course, her makeup.

LOOKING excellent Ashley!!!!!! wow

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Yeah im totally lacking red lipstick LoL, so I'll need to borrow some, but that sounds like fun! Maybe i'll even fix my hair like hers!
biggrin.gif
I think that look would be awesome on you!!! Give it a shot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

love that e/s and lip color!!!! so pretty!

oh and please try to copy marilyn´s makeup exactly, down to the hairstlye. that would be interesting to see if you can change yourself to a point where you look like a different person.

Looks great Ashley!

Would love to see pics if you do all the Marilyn-bits (lippie, mole) too!

Love marilyn monroe,I have pic and paintings of her in my house.

I love the look ashley,its like a modern Marilyn,great eyeliner.

I agree with the other girls ,just some classic red lipstick will tye it together
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Like everyone else I reckon you need some red lippy. Add a blond wig and a bit more definition on your outer eye brows and it'd be perfect! Who's next to be copied then?

We gotta start doing some celebrity look-alike fotd's
wink.gif
Even just for a face-of the-minute before we run to wash it off!!! LOL That would be fun...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Well. I LOVE Marilyn Monroe. I love her movies, her beauty, and of course, her makeup.

Your looking good Pinkribbons! I agree with Janelle on the mole, red lippy and blonde wig! Your makeup's looking fabulous!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We gotta start doing some celebrity look-alike fotd's
wink.gif
Even just for a face-of the-minute before we run to wash it off!!! LOL That would be fun...
smile.gif
great idea Janelle!!! we should definitely do that

Latest posts

Back