Mark. Holiday Minis

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for your mark. catalog come November—you’re in for a treat.

These holiday mini marks for eyes and lips make perfect gifts. They come packaged in an adorable pink and brown satin-lined fabric envelope—and with nine shades in each set, there’s a color for every day of the week (and then some)!

Last weekend, our daughters attended a formal dance and they each tucked a little mark. mini gloss under their bra strap. Barely two inches long, these tubes can be hidden anywhere!

Available beginning November 2007 at meetmark.com.

Source

Thanks Marisol! I really like .mark products.
smile.gif

Cute!! I ordered my first mark products today, I can't wait to get them.

Those would make a really good Christmas gift to tuck inside a Christmas card for some of my not-so-close-friends that I wouldn't normally buy anything for.

hehe i have some cute little lip glosses i got for Christmas last year that are about the same size

but i dont think they're the same brand

I ordered mark for the first time. I got the Flip for it compact, I've only used it a few times. I plan to buy some of those though. Does anyone know what the price is?

Cool scene!

There are ppl that use mark. here...

yay!

Is there an AVON thread? I kinda do like their stuff

They will be available starting next Tuesday (Oct. 16) and they will be $15 each set
smile.gif

My mom bought each set last year and really likes them, they are a good way to try out the products. The tubes really are minis- each one is 0.04oz.

Mark products are great!! (i'm a little biased b/c I sell them)

But they really are great, inexpensive products!!

Cute product! If i lived in USA i'd totally buy them, because i'm a big fan of lipglosses

I have these in the mini glosses, but I find that they aren't very glossy & don't last that long.

Latest posts

Back