mary kay mask

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now I'm interested in the revitalizing, or the clarifying, or the moisture rich , Mary Kay mask!!! Has anyone tried any of these and what do you think???

marisol, thanks! which one do you think i should get?? the reviews are all good, and I have skin that could benefit from all 3. i have combo skin, not really oily, sometimes i get dry patches, and i get a little present or 2 on my face when i am on my period, always.

That I do not know. I don't use Mary Kay at all. Maybe one of the ladies here will be able to help you.

i don't use mary kay either. i have heard how good their masks are, so now, naturally, i want to try them. i got mk's spot gel b/c of reccomendations at mut, and i actually like it, it doesn't dry out my skin, which usually happens. so can't you just pretend you had to pick one for me (one that would benefit my skin the most)??? Don't you like how demanding I can get??? here is a picture of myself that i took yesterday. this is what i look like when i cant decide on what product to get:
icon_evil.gif
(aren't i pretty??)

You look gorgeous! LOL

I would pick the moisturize one and see how it works for you.

with that being said, is there a reason why you don't use mk at all?? also do you like a mask that is worth checking out?

No particular reason as to why I don't use MK products. I know that a couple of my cousins use it (mostly make up) and they seem to like it. The mask that I have right now is Hydrating Marine Moisture Mask made by H2O Plus. I love their stuff and I think that Tracey (Never2MuchMU) is a fan too. Since my face is dry, I like to keep it moisturized so that it doesn't flake.

this doesn't break you out? how much is it and where can you find it?

this prooves how i have no skills with computers, i didn't realize i could click on it and go to the site!!!

You crack me up! I actually discovered it when I got a trial sample when I bought a few things. I love their stuff. I simply adore their Milk line.

Latest posts

Back