mary kay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i brokedown and ordered one little thing from marykay last night. they said that a rep. will get back to me via email to complete the transaction. theres no response yet. im so impulsive, does anyone know how long this takes???

Originally Posted by jennyb

i brokedown and ordered one little thing from marykay last night. they said that a rep. will get back to me via email to complete the transaction. theres no response yet. im so impulsive, does anyone know how long this takes???

LMAO, oh real nice. I thought they had like 1000's of reps with cars driving around.

they're not coming to my house are they??? i thought i would be getting it in the mail??? i guess you wouldn't know. i don't want to talk to any lady, no offense to mk ladies.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO, oh real nice. I thought they had like 1000's of reps with cars driving around.

thats why i said on the website for her to contact me by email. now im really confused
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb they're not coming to my house are they??? i thought i would be getting it in the mail??? i guess you wouldn't know. i don't want to talk to any lady, no offense to mk ladies.

God, I remember my old MK lady used to call me out of the blue, asking if I needed anything. She would always bring me the stuff personally, never by mail. Eventhough I hated it, I got so much stuff for free too. But ebay is a good alternative.

man that sucks. i hate being bothered by people. i feel like a mary kay lady is like inviting those annoying ladies at the makeup counter to your house to bug you. oh well

Originally Posted by destiny God, I remember my old MK lady used to call me out of the blue, asking if I needed anything. She would always bring me the stuff personally, never by mail. Eventhough I hated it, I got so much stuff for free too. But ebay is a good alternative.

Latest posts

Back