mary kay

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i brokedown and ordered one little thing from marykay last night. they said that a rep. will get back to me via email to complete the transaction. theres no response yet. im so impulsive, does anyone know how long this takes???

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jennyb

i brokedown and ordered one little thing from marykay last night. they said that a rep. will get back to me via email to complete the transaction. theres no response yet. im so impulsive, does anyone know how long this takes???

LMAO, oh real nice. I thought they had like 1000's of reps with cars driving around.

Reaction score
they're not coming to my house are they??? i thought i would be getting it in the mail??? i guess you wouldn't know. i don't want to talk to any lady, no offense to mk ladies.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO, oh real nice. I thought they had like 1000's of reps with cars driving around.

Reaction score
thats why i said on the website for her to contact me by email. now im really confused

Originally Posted by jennyb they're not coming to my house are they??? i thought i would be getting it in the mail??? i guess you wouldn't know. i don't want to talk to any lady, no offense to mk ladies.

Reaction score
God, I remember my old MK lady used to call me out of the blue, asking if I needed anything. She would always bring me the stuff personally, never by mail. Eventhough I hated it, I got so much stuff for free too. But ebay is a good alternative.

Reaction score
man that sucks. i hate being bothered by people. i feel like a mary kay lady is like inviting those annoying ladies at the makeup counter to your house to bug you. oh well

Originally Posted by destiny God, I remember my old MK lady used to call me out of the blue, asking if I needed anything. She would always bring me the stuff personally, never by mail. Eventhough I hated it, I got so much stuff for free too. But ebay is a good alternative.

Latest posts