Mascara: Mac or Stila??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_wink.gif
I want to buy a mascara and I'm between Mac's Fibre Rich Lash and Stila's Major Lash! Have you girls try them? Which is better??

i haven't tried stila's macara, but the fibre one from mac is my favorite of theirs. you just have to kind of wipe off the excess off of the wand so it's no too much and get clumpy.

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_wink.gif
I want to buy a mascara and I'm between Mac's Fibre Rich Lash and Stila's Major Lash! Have you girls try them? Which is better?? Either! I think Prescriptive Plush is the best...No matter what kind you buy, I think you should invest in the conditioner base that goes underneath..it makes such a big difference!

Originally Posted by sweetface18 Either! I think Prescriptive Plush is the best...No matter what kind you buy, I think you should invest in the conditioner base that goes underneath..it makes such a big difference! Thanks, but we don't have Prescriptive here!!
icon_neutral.gif

I layer these two on a daily basis. I find stila's combs through well, looks really natural, and can hold a curl. Unfortunately i don't find it that thickening or the mascara dark enough! I rarely want natural-looking lashes..So i use MAC's Fibre Lash to make it look thicker/longer.. and on special days, i layer BE's Brushless mascara because its such a deeeep, dark, glossy black and makes my lashes just look luscious=P if i may say so myself! lol

Neither !... Estee Lauder's Magnascopic is great....

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_wink.gif
I want to buy a mascara and I'm between Mac's Fibre Rich Lash and Stila's Major Lash! Have you girls try them? Which is better??

i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mac fibre rich. HATE!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Wait for the new Stila mascara Fiber Optics! Beats MAC hands down!! We are also coming out with a primer Lash Boost which is also fab, i got to try them out and love them both x
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Trisha I didn't know that Stila is going to release a new Mascara!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Wait for the new Stila mascara Fiber Optics! Beats MAC hands down!! We are also coming out with a primer Lash Boost which is also fab, i got to try them out and love them both x Really when this mascara is going to release??

Originally Posted by Trisha September 12th in the UK, theres lotsa new eye stuff! The new Kajal pencils are to die for, if you think MAC powerpoints are soft & pigmented, you'll love these! x
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for the news Trisha!!I really want to try the new Kajal pencils!! I love it when Stila releases new products!!I want more!!

I've never tried MAC's Fibre Lash so i cant compare but to be honest i dont really rate Stila's Major Lash. Found it really clumpy but maybe i just had a bad tube. I love YSL Faux Cils & would recommend that if its available to you.

Aw thanks honey.. I just felt like a change. Actually i didnt want people getting a crick in their necks trying to check out my old avatar since it was lobsided! (JOKE) Some day i'll take a proper pic of my face and use that.. some day
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back