mascara!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone! lately my eye lashes have no length or volume to them. Bad Gal lash is what im currently using and it just isnt doing it for me anymore. any really dramatic mascaras? because my lashes are tiny!
icon_sad.gif
thanks!

also, has anyone heard anything about the new shu uemura fiber extension mascara?

iv got long lashes anyway, but whenever i used to use loreal double extension they were reallly long, sum people fort i used false lashes! so u cud try givin this a try as it isnt expensive and gives great length

Originally Posted by Ashley2347 hey everyone! lately my eye lashes have no length or volume to them. Bad Gal lash is what im currently using and it just isnt doing it for me anymore. any really dramatic mascaras? because my lashes are tiny!
icon_sad.gif
thanks!also, has anyone heard anything about the new shu uemura fiber extension mascara?

Next time you need to buy make-up, try to go to a counter that's having a gift-with-purchase, as almost all gifts-with-purchase give out a mini size of one of their mascara's. Also, a lot of counters don't advertise it, but if you go up to them and ask them for a trial-size mascara, many of them have them and will give them out (they do this to bring in new customers). They're especially willing if you look at their cosmetics and ask questions (I find it easier during the slow points in the day when the counters aren't so busy). I got some free mini-mascaras from Clarins and Prescriptives doing this. It's a very helpful way to try before you buy. I'm trying out quite a few mascaras myself at this time. The weird thing is, I seem to like all of them equally.

I swear by Maybelline Volum'. The regular not the turbo. It works good. It is thick and it has a wide thick brush. Does not get clumpy. I put 2 layers of this on and my lashes look huge. Sometimes the lash primers work good if your using a thin mascara.

Originally Posted by Trisha I tried the Shu extension one and didnt love it, but i do love Stila Fiber Optics for a lengthening/thickening mascara x ditto! i love the new stila fibre mascara!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I love Diorshow, even with just one coat, you can really tell a difference how long and voluminous your lashes are. Ditto!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I love Diorshow, even with just one coat, you can really tell a difference how long and voluminous your lashes are. I went to the department store this week and I was going to buy the Diorshow mascara, b/c I am always on the search for a good one. They were sold out of the black, and I dont know if this is weird, but it was to me, the SA took one out and examined it, and said the brush was too big and complained about the mascara, but said she never tried it. Most of them try to sell me crap if they can. And that was that, she just said sorry they were out. I will probably go back at a later date to see if it is in stock again, hopefully it will be a sales associate that actually cares about her job, lol.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf I went to the department store this week and I was going to buy the Diorshow mascara, b/c I am always on the search for a good one. They were sold out of the black, and I dont know if this is weird, but it was to me, the SA took one out and examined it, and said the brush was too big and complained about the mascara, but said she never tried it. Most of them try to sell me crap if they can. And that was that, she just said sorry they were out. I will probably go back at a later date to see if it is in stock again, hopefully it will be a sales associate that actually cares about her job, lol. lol. i do have to agree about the brush being really big though.

Ditto, but still love it!

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i do have to agree about the brush being really big though.

Back