Mascaras

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just want ti find the best mascara.I have my lashes are quite long but really thin.I' ve tried many mascaras(MagnaScopic byEstee Lauder,HYPNÔSE by Lancome,Ultimeyes by Dior e.t.c.) but none of them was really good.Can you help me, price is no concern at this point .
icon_question.gif

Good Stela! How are you? Hopefully you'll like Makeuptalk's forums a fun and fullfulling place. The girls here who run the forums (the moderators) are way funny and knowledgeable. I'm Tony from the backend programming department. Make sure you visit the Product Review Center and a cool tool called MyNotepad Editor

Have fun!!

Originally Posted by stela

I just want ti find the best mascara.I have my lashes are quite long but really thin.I' ve tried many mascaras(MagnaScopic byEstee Lauder,HYPNÔSE by Lancome,Ultimeyes by Dior e.t.c.) but none of them was really good.Can you help me, price is no concern at this point .
icon_question.gif

Have you tried YSL's Faux Cils? That stuff is truly amazing. It lasted through good 12+ hours which included a nap & tears of laughter. For me it thickened & lengthened my lashes & maintained the curl I applied.
smile.gif

I've heard great things about YSL mascaras...they are suppose to really be good. I haven't tried them yet but I like MAC Pro Lash for the price and the way it makes my lashes thicker and longer.

My fave mascara is Cover Girl Super Thick Lash. It's super cheap at around $4 a tube, but it's the best mascara I've found for my lashes. My lashes are long and dark, but not nearly as thick as I'd like. This plumps up my lashes so much! If I add 3 coats, I look like I'm wearing falsies. Love it!

my top three are:

estee lauder pure velvet

clinique naturally glossy

loreal voluminous

all three lengthen, volumize and separate. i dont need to comb my lashes, and they dont flake or smudge.

I have to 2nd or is that 3rd YSL Faux Cils. I absolutely ADORE this mascara and i recommend it to everyone i meet (well the people that compliment my lashes anyway!)

My absolute favorite is Lancome Defincils. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. Laura told me about it and now I can't live without it. TY Laura!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by stela I just want ti find the best mascara.I have my lashes are quite long but really thin.I' ve tried many mascaras(MagnaScopic byEstee Lauder,HYPNÔSE by Lancome,Ultimeyes by Dior e.t.c.) but none of them was really good.Can you help me, price is no concern at this point .
icon_question.gif

Latest posts

Back