Matis makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have any of you ever used or tried Matis foundations and powders and if so, what did you think?

Typically Matis products are sold in high-end retail stores or day spas that represent a certain skincare line through their facials etc. I've used Matis skincare for about 3 years now and I get the Matis facial for oily skin about every 6 weeks (wonderful experience). Last night I went for a facial and the lady showed me the Matis makeup line. Her application and technique was absolutely hideous and clumsy but the product felt sensational on my skin, and had it been the right color, may have looked really nice. I was just wondering if anyone had ever actually used it regularly. It is available from a few sources on-line but not very many.

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Honestly I've never heard of this brand before..where can it be found?

i've never heard of it either. i say buy it and give it a shot since you already like their products and it felt nice.

Latest posts

Back