MATRIX Sleek.Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! Okay so i have recently purchased the Sleek.Look shampoo and conditioner which I love. I'm just wondering... has anybody tried any other products in the Sleek.Look line? I straighten my hair on a regular basis and have now got a lot of split ends and frizzy bits. Is the Iron Smoother, or Sealing Serum any good? I don't want to buy something if i'm not 100% sure. Thanks guys!
redface.gif

iron_smoother.jpg
<iron smoother
sealing_serum.jpg
<sealing serum

I have never used that line but check the review center. There are some reviews on this hair care line.

I love the smoothing cream and the lock-out spray, which I believe was #3 & 4 in the line... (Myabe they have changed it if they've added products) But I always found their products to live up well to what they claim... just be sure not to use too much, if your hair is oily or fine, it might be a little heavy.
wink.gif
You should definitely get a trim though... because the split ends will just travel upwards, and damage the rest of your hair... a 1/4"-1/2" trim is all you need
smile.gif

I've tried the shampoo, conditioner, smoothing creme, and lockdown spray. Although I liked them, I found them to be a bit heavy on my hair. Biolage smootherapie is a similar line by Matrix, but less heavy. It doesn't seem to make my hair feel nearly as weighed down.

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly Hi! Okay so i have recently purchased the Sleek.Look shampoo and conditioner which I love. I'm just wondering... has anybody tried any other products in the Sleek.Look line? I straighten my hair on a regular basis and have now got a lot of split ends and frizzy bits. Is the Iron Smoother, or Sealing Serum any good? I don't want to buy something if i'm not 100% sure. Thanks guys!
redface.gif
iron_smoother.jpg
<iron smoother
sealing_serum.jpg
<sealing serum

I have tried them all. I like the hairspray (and so does my mother). As far as the other products go, I feel like it made my hair a little TOO squeaky clean. I could've probably played a tune on it. Then again, I only buy salon hair products when I get my hair cut which is about 1 to 2 times a year.....
icon_redface.gif
- So I guess I'm just not used to the no buildup thing. When used in combo w/ Biolage Smoothing Milk, I was good to go!! Personally, I prefer all Bioloage products.
Sorry....I love the shampoo and the relaxation of the salon in general, but the person who does my hair lives in Cali so I have to wait until she visits. Maybe one day I'll get over it. It will probably be this year b/c I'm going on a cruise!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty It will probably be this year b/c I'm going on a cruise!! Lucky!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've tried the Biolage but i didn't really like it myself, i guess everybody is different. I'll take a look when i go to the salon tomorrow and see what they suggest
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back