Matte blushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for recommendation for a blush shade for a very pale neutral-olive skinned girl. I really liked Silk Naturals Climax, but it is a bit too shimmery for me (oily skin, I don't feel comfortable adding even more shine to my cheeks), so I was wondering if anybody knew of a blush of a similar shade but matte.

Thanks!

Fyrinnae's blushers are all quite matte. I think they have more of a glow than a shimmer.

I use maybelline matte blush. I love the shade called "cloud wine"

it's really pretty, almost burgundy. I think it would look good on an olive skin tone.

adobe%20blush.jpg
<-- is that about the right color? Bare Mineral Blushes Matte Colors

Thanks a lot! I will have to check out Fyrinnae and Bare Minerals for matte shades. The peach one Scooter showed looks about right, I think Climax is a little tiny bit more pinkish, but that looks quite close.

Shoegal, burgundy is quite an interesting color combination. I usually restrict my self to soft pinks, peaches and browns, as I fear my pale face won't be abe to pull off a more colorful blush, but it can't hurt to order a sample of a burgundy shade and see how it works.

Back