Maui Pics, first day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! You're too funny Jennifer
biggrin.gif

It looks absolutely beautiful Tony. Hope ye're all having a fabulous time!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl So pretty!! *sigh* everyone but me gets to go to Hawaii. OMG! hawaii is so beautiful! pictures can do it NO justice. I went to kauai last year. fabulous! i want to go back.

I can't wait to see pictures from Turkey and Greece! WOW!
cool.gif

Aloha!!! Yep having a great time. Tomorrow on a catamaran snorkeling at Molikini.

The condo we rented from someone. Prices are very high here for everything!! Here is just an example: The Luau was $90 per person and I paid for 4 of us
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by K*O*

Aloha Tony, they're beautiful - glad all of you are having a fun time, its always nice to get "away" unfortunately, vacations go too fast!!!
icon_mad.gif
Do you rent, or own the Condo ?? How are the prices there, I heard Hawaii is expensive...how true it that?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Aloha!!! Yep having a great time. Tomorrow on a catamaran snorkeling at Molikini.
The condo we rented from someone. Prices are very high here for everything!! Here is just an example: The Luau was $90 per person and I paid for 4 of us
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Jeeesh!!! Is that were all the ads profits go!?! lol j/k
wink.gif
Jen - you are hysterical.... you might want to become a pineapple in your next life!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Jeeesh!!! Is that were all the ads profits go!?! lol j/k
wink.gif
Jen - you are hysterical.... you might want to become a pineapple in your next life!
wink.gif

or a bed
wink.gif

Looking at those pics is just more incentive for me to get back there QUICK!

Just beautiful....I hope you all have a great time.
smile.gif

btw: Jennifer you crack me up!
icon_smile.gif

How beautiful,i want to go so bad,my best freind just booked her honeymoon to hawaii.I think we have to wait at least two more years before we go cause of our kiddies.Hope you guys are having a great time there!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back