Maury Povich has sunk to a new low

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It started out with this video....

...then he was on Jimmy Kimmel

and now he is on Maury.

What do you all think of this Chris person?

He's been on Myspace for so long I'm use to his crazy ass.

He really is an interesting character because of what comes out of his mouth...

...sometimes it's funny, mostly obnoxious. This whole phenomenon caught on a bit late.

His poor grandma. Haha.

i'm not sure why you picked on maury on this one. i've seen much lower from him. lol!

i think it is hilarious that this guy says he wasn't acting. try as he might, he could not squeeze a single tear from his eyes. but he kept wiping pretend ones away.

he's cute and a total queen, i have an affection for diva queens.

it was funny watching him with that bra on his shoulders pretty much!!!

I love how he says to Jimmy Kimmel "you're putting words in my mouth and that's not what I want you to put in my mouth" in which Kimmel replies "he's talking about skittles!" haha
lol.gif

Yea...I think I've seen far worse shows coming from Maury, lol so having Chris Crocker on the show is nothing. I still think those were fake tears no matter how many times Chris says he was actually crying. But than again Chris is a crazy mofo...haha who knows!

I think Chris is an amazing character! That's all he his is a character. Maybe I need to start doing YouTube videos, maybe I'll become popular over night!

I tell you what, this chris kid is smart, cuz he's famous now and probably making $!

and quit bashing maury!!! he's actually a total sweetheart in person, and he is good t.v. viewing!

I saw him onMaury yesterday. lol I used to like his videos when they were some what funny but now they are really erratic.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol. He's so acting.
and quite badly!! lol!

Yeah, there have been a lot worst shows from Maury, for example the baby-daddy drama's that he has on everyday. This queen knew exactly what he was doing...mark my words, he'll take that crazy ass video to the bank...LOL.

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, there have been a lot worst shows from Maury, for example the baby-daddy drama's that he has on everyday. This queen knew exactly what he was doing...mark my words, he'll take that crazy ass video to the bank...LOL. Aye aye! I'll drink to that one!
gulp.gif

I like Chris...he is from East Tennessee,and was raised by his pentecostal grandparents because his teen parents couldnt care for him.He loves and is very protective of his grandparents. Although he says they cant attend their church anymore because of him....he was in this morning's paper.

Back