may 23 review challenge weigh in

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
please post your reviews for this past week here. the last review challenge weigh in will be on monday 5/30. the last day to post reviews is friday, 6/3.

these are the reviews done for last week. please let me know if i have made an error.

jennifer - 0

liz - 11

lilla - 25

joyeuux - 0

charms23 - 0

laura - 0

luckyme - 0

nyangel98 - 4

haloinrverse - 8

sylphiel - 0

kiwicleopatra - 0

bonbon412 - 0

lilla is in the lead with 107 reviews total, and nyangel98 is in second with 40.

Originally Posted by Liz oh damn... lilla's got this one!!!! lol! thats what i was thinking.
smile.gif
if someone really buckles down, they can catch up, though!
here are a few more:

Skin Care-->Masks-->Montagne Jeunesse-->Dead Sea Anti-stress Face Tonic with Dead Sea Mine

Body and Bath-->Bath Soaps-->Blue-Q-->Boss Lady Wild Oat Soap- $8.00

Body and Bath-->Body Moisturizers-->Jaqua-->Body Cream in Buttercream Frosting

Makeup-->Bronzers-->Elizabeth Arden-->Sun Goddess Bronzing Powder- $27.50

Makeup-->Eyes - Eye Shadows-->Elizabeth Arden-->Color Intrigue Eye Shadow Quad- $25.00

Body and Bath-->Self Tanners-->Fake Bake-->Bronzey Babe Tinted Body Glow- $15.00

Makeup-->Highlighter-->Revlon-->Skin Lights Instant Skin Brightener in Warm Light

Makeup-->Bronzers-->Elizabeth Arden-->Sheer Body Bronzer- $27.50

You don't know that!!! You still have a lot of reviews.. This month is my only chance because my semester starts next week and I'll be busy with assignments next 2 months, then comes my trip to overseas until 19th of Aug. So I am just doing as much as I can this month
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz oh damn... lilla's got this one!!!! lol!

It seems like I may get it but you never know... I am sure Liz'll catch up
icon_eek.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thats what i was thinking.
smile.gif
if someone really buckles down, they can catch up, though!

It seems like I may get it but you never know... I am sure Liz'll catch up
icon_eek.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thats what i was thinking.
smile.gif
if someone really buckles down, they can catch up, though! lol. i don't think so. i don't have that many products to review. maybe janelle
icon_question.gif

Is something wrong with the reviewing system? I was just checking out the total reviews of everyone by clicking on their profile, and you said at the top of this thread that lilla has 107 reviews, but only 87 are showing up when I click on her profile. Is there a lag of some sort? Because I'm using the number stated at the top of my profile to keep track of how many I've done (only one of my total reviews ISN'T from this month, so my # at the end of the challenge should be my number of total reviews minus that first one that I wrote before May.) Let me know what's up with that.

i apologize. i made a miscalculation. lilla has 87 total reviews, 82 for the review challenge, not 107.

again, can everyone let me know that my information is correct? i have double checked and personally read the reviews, but i want to see if my calculations match yours.

liz

11 for week 3

lilla

57 for week 2

25 for week 3

charms23

6 for week 2

luckyme

6 for week 2

nyangel98

16 for week 1

20 for week 2

4 for week 3

1 for week 4

haloinrverse

5 for week 1

8 for week 3

2 for week 4

sylphiel

12 for week 1

24 for week 2

8 for week 4

Don't forget to copy and paste them the way I did cause I don't think they count if you don't post them.

Originally Posted by bonbon412 I have 31 total.

well done lilla.
smile.gif
bonbon, please post links to you reviews in the threads. you can add them to this one, or you can post them on the new thread.

Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse well done lilla.
smile.gif
bonbon, please post links to you reviews in the threads. you can add them to this one, or you can post them on the new thread.

Latest posts

Back