Maybelline Color Tattoo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I saw the first swatches of these I knew I needed them in my life. Unfortunately I live in Sweden and they don't sell them here, but I thought I'd give this a shot and see if anyone here is able to help out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want the colors Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk and Fierce and Tangy. If anyone could get me these I would be eternally grateful! I'd pay with Paypal.

@Lady, they are a good comp to MUFE's Aqua Cream in my opinion.

Used alone, it did crease on me after a long while, but so did the Aqua Cream (I have very oily lids).  Today I am using the Color Tattoo with a primer and there's a little bit of creasing still.

Put on around 7:30AM and its now 4:01PM... so roughly 8 to 9 hours of use instead of the 24...  either way I think its a good product to use when you need something quick on the go.

Here are a pic from today (now):

Just a little bit of creasing... not too bad in comparison to other products I've used.  The color is still rich tho on my brow/brow bone area.

hey,I live in a smaller city so i can get them really easy. If you're willing to pay for them and shipping I will totally get you them!

Back