Maybelline Rocket Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone tried Maybelline Rocket Mascara and how they liked it. I want to try it so bad but would like to hear from others that tried it.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't tried it yet myself either but I am sure one of our other lovely members has.
Thank-you for your reply. I hope I hear from someone that has tried it. I am so anxious. I almost picked it up today but I thought I better wait till I hear some reviews.

I haven't tried it either, but there are coupons floating around now, up to $1 off. That might help to ease your mind if you decide to try it! I've got too many tubes to consider buying another one right now lol.

I haven't tried it either, but it looked an awful lot like Covergirl Lashblast, I thought the semi-translucent bristles and colored core was really cool. I didn't have time to look at the all the claims on the packaging. yeah..this was mainly so that when someone has tried it and comments on the thread; I'll get a notification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Makeupalley has about 20 reviews on it already, they seem to be mostly good. I look forward to trying it myself.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't tried it either, but there are coupons floating around now, up to $1 off. That might help to ease your mind if you decide to try it! I've got too many tubes to consider buying another one right now lol.
Geeze! I wish I would have had one of those coupons! I just went out and bought it. I absolutley LOVE this mascara. It separates like no other I've used and it gives you lots of volume! It is gonna be my new fav now!

Originally Posted by Oxana124 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Makeupalley has about 20 reviews on it already, they seem to be mostly good. I look forward to trying it myself.
I went to Walmart and got it. I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I think it's the wand that makes it so much better. It really separates and gives you volume!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't tried it either, but it looked an awful lot like Covergirl Lashblast, I thought the semi-translucent bristles and colored core was really cool. I didn't have time to look at the all the claims on the packaging. yeah..this was mainly so that when someone has tried it and comments on the thread; I'll get a notification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I went to Walmart and got it. I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I think it's the wand that makes it so much better. It really separates and gives you volume!

Latest posts

Back