Maybelline Summer Shadow Quad!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
I can't find a picture of the quad ANYWHERE and my scanner isn't working! It's really pretty! I read on a review site :

Maybelline's City Blossom spring line's Playin' in the Field eyeshadow quad is almost a dead ringer for Clinque's Tickled Peach Quad — at a fraction of the price.

Ok.. there is a lime green and yellow shadow in this quad that I must see! Looks like Metamorph from MAC!

Originally Posted by Scarlette I can't find a picture of the quad ANYWHERE and my scanner isn't working! It's really pretty! I read on a review site :
Maybelline's City Blossom spring line's Playin' in the Field eyeshadow quad is almost a dead ringer for Clinque's Tickled Peach Quad — at a fraction of the price.

Ok.. there is a lime green and yellow shadow in this quad that I must see! Looks like Metamorph from MAC!

Cute! Saw it on the Maybelline website HERE
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yup! There it is.. thanks for posting that! It's cute! Welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Looks a bit sheer though, no?
icon_wink.gif

Well, I bought last year's quad and it was sheer, but I used a creme base underneath and packed it all on. Those quads are only like 6.99 and they sometimes come with the lipstick AND the nail polish! I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try! =) Easter basket stuffer!

Latest posts

Back