Maybelline's Fly Blue line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Can someone tell me how to do Maybelline's new Fly Blue look without looking like a total dork? I really love the look on the model on their site, and I have the 4-color Fly Blue eyeshadow palette, but I'm afraid I'll look like a moron wearing it. Also, I don't usually line under my eyes either....eyeliner is always a total disaster for me. I've had professional makeup artists try to line my eyes top and bottom, and they can never do it and make it look right. The only way to get to the look now is to go under the Makeup Studio demo and go under Expert Looks. http://www.maybelline.com/makeupstudio/index.htm Thanks for the help!! Kat aka RainbowLight

First off - Welcome, RainbowLight!!! Hope you're enjoying it here!
smile.gif

I don't have an answer for you, but I'll try to find any info I can! TinyD might just know!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RainbowLight Hi everyone!

Can someone tell me how to do Maybelline's new Fly Blue look without looking like a total dork? I really love the look on the model on their site, and I have the 4-color Fly Blue eyeshadow palette, but I'm afraid I'll look like a moron wearing it. Also, I don't usually line under my eyes either....eyeliner is always a total disaster for me. I've had professional makeup artists try to line my eyes top and bottom, and they can never do it and make it look right.

The only way to get to the look now is to go under the Makeup Studio demo and go under Expert Looks. http://www.maybelline.com/makeupstudio/index.htm

Thanks for the help!!

Kat aka RainbowLight

Hey Rainbow - I can't find the color palette on Maybelline's website. I know I've seen the colors in the store, but I can't remember the shades off the top of my head. Do you have a photo? Thanks!
smile.gif

Well, like I said in the OP, the only way I know to see them now is to go under the studio demo. There's a lavender, a lighter blue, a bright teal blue, and white.

Latest posts

Back