Maybelline's New Colour Stay Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does Maybelline's new Colour Stay lipstick actually stay on?? Don't want to buy it if it dont!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry i cant help you out here Shelley because i've never tried it but hopefully some of the other girls might have. I'm gonna edit the title of your thread to make it more specific, you might get more replies that way!

Hi Shelley...

today I tried the new Lipstick on my hand- just to check out the colors! And I was so surprised: I wanted to wipe it away it didn´t vanish or even fade! On hands the staying power is really overtop! Don´t know how it stays on lips but if it lasts nearly the same then: WOHOOOOOW!
icon_razz.gif

Ok Shelley here we go. I bought several as in many of those based on raving yes that's the word raving reviews, not raging. Anyway, bought them and wish I could send every last one of them back because guess what I have on my cups, glasses, food, etc... Maybelline Colorstay lipstick. Yes that is correct. It transfers off onto items but to it's credit some does remain on your lips even until nighttime. So... if that's the type of product you're looking for (it's not what I was looking for) then there it is. I was expecting something like lip ink. Nope.

I was lucky that a friend of mine bought a boatload of these, didn't like them so gave half to me. They don't dry out your lips or flake. but i do notice when i drink the color does come off on my glass but not completely. at the end of the day i still have color on my lips without reapplying.

Overall for the price I would rec the product.

BTW I got mine from NYLatin ^. So... everything doesn't please everyone but I like them.

Latest posts

Back