MD Formulations eye cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there is already a thread about the cleansers, but I just got the kit and was wondering how those who have tried the eye cream like it??? I am currently using Benefit EyeCon which I love, but I figured I should give this stuff a try since it came in the package.

I have it but can't really say that its making a difference. I just use it cause it came in the kit. I don't think that I will repurchase it. I did get a sample of EyeCon but haven't used it yet.. What do you like about it? I figure if you found something that works, then stick with it.

I love eyecon. It makes my eye area super soft and smooth to the point where I find myself constantly touching my eye area, which isn't good but oh well. My mom swears by the stuff b/c she has a dark undereye area, which she says is nonexistant now thanks to eyecon (eyecon is suppose to diminish dark areas). I dont have to worry about wrinkles yet, im 23, but like i said, it makes my eyes feel great!!! My mom and I will definitly be buying another jar, we share (well actually she jacks all my stuff).

Originally Posted by jennyb I love eyecon. It makes my eye area super soft and smooth to the point where I find myself constantly touching my eye area, which isn't good but oh well. My mom swears by the stuff b/c she has a dark undereye area, which she says is nonexistant now thanks to eyecon (eyecon is suppose to diminish dark areas). I dont have to worry about wrinkles yet, im 23, but like i said, it makes my eyes feel great!!! My mom and I will definitly be buying another jar, we share (well actually she jacks all my stuff). SOunds like a good product. Once I use it, I will let you know how it works on me.

Latest posts

Back