MD Formulations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes that's the same as acne prone. I'm sure you can use the gel with the kit, b/c i believe the kit comes with a cleanser, an spf, advanced hydrating complex, eye cream, and vita-a-plus clearing complex. I'm not sure how the clearing complex works, but maybe that will be good enough to use to clear skin vs the gel. Or maybe you could spot treat with the gel. i got the one for combo skin, it did not have a clearing complex in it.

Originally Posted by leelee04 OK, I saw a kit for problem prone skin, Is that the same as acne prone?
icon_redface.gif
Also Can I use the glycare acne gel with the problem prone kit?

Lisa

Originally Posted by jennyb Nicolet, do you like any of their other products??? Sadly, I have yet to try any of their other products. But I will. I'm trying to use up all the stuff I have already. Keep me posted on your finds.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nope it doesnt dry your face. You put the cleanser like you would moisturizer and then add water to your hands. Start lathering your face and then rinse off. It seems kind of weird to put the product in your face without water but its supposed to work better that way.
The recommended use for the Moisture Defense antioxidant serum is:

After cleansing, apply sparingly morning and night.

Description:

With four powerful antioxidants to defend against environmental stress and natural plant extracts for soothing care, this serum restores vital moisture and rebuilds the skin's protective barrier. It also provides smooth, supple skin. With continued use, fine lines diminish and moisture levels surge. Moisture Defense Antioxidant Serum provides barrier protection and increases moisture retention. Defends against environmental stress. Ideal for dry, combination and sensitive skin.

Marisol,
I am such a doy-doy (I made up that word). All along, I've been using this wrong! I've been lathering it with water in my hands then applying it. I tried just applying straight to my face without water first last night, and it made my skin even smoother! I swear it killed this little pimple that was trying to make it's way onto my chin, too! It's gone! Maybe I'm getting too excited about this. LOL! Anyway, I can't believe I didn't read the directions on the bottle first. Live and Learn (from Mut!).
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Marisol,
I am such a doy-doy (I made up that word). All along, I've been using this wrong! I've been lathering it with water in my hands then applying it. I tried just applying straight to my face without water first last night, and it made my skin even smoother! I swear it killed this little pimple that was trying to make it's way onto my chin, too! It's gone! Maybe I'm getting too excited about this. LOL! Anyway, I can't believe I didn't read the directions on the bottle first. Live and Learn (from Mut!).
redface.gif

You are too funny Nicole. Doy doy? Is that the same thing as a durfwad? I use that word a LOT. I did the same thing before I read the label so no worries.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So far I like the serum!!! My face was a tad red this morning, not sure if it was from the cleanser or the other stuff, but that didn't worry me, my face feels so smooth I keep wanting to touch it, which is not good!!! I'm practicing restraint right now.

Thanks girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You have all been a big help. I think I will after all try it out anyway. I'll let you know how I like it.

Lisa

good Im glad you are going to check it out!!! i got the stuff only a couple days ago, and i really like it!!! can't wait to hear from you

Originally Posted by leelee04 Thanks girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You have all been a big help. I think I will after all try it out anyway. I'll let you know how I like it.

Lisa

Please let us know how you like it.

Adding more info to this thread. I absolutely love the Glycare Acne Gel. I had this hideous spot by my chin last night and after I washed my face, I applied some of the gel and this morning, the ugly thang was almost gone. Whoo hoo! I definitely recommend it.

oh cool marisol!!! i take it glycolic what ever it's called is the main ingredient for zit zapping???

Here are the ingredients for it.

Glycare Acne Gel: Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40 B, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Ammonium Glycolate, Salicylic Acid.

Back