MD Skincare Team Travel Set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As a frequent traveler and longtime fan of MD Skincare, we absolutely must have this MD Skincare Team Travel Set:

This handy travel set contains 3o application packettes of MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel, a 1.7 oz. All-in-One Facial Cleanser with Toner and a 1.7 oz. Hydra-Pure Firming Body Cream—all favorites of Makeup Bag.

Also included is a stacked set of 6 refillable pots—ideal for daytime moisturizer, night cream, sunscreen, foot cream, and pretty much every other lotion and potion on our bathroom counter.

The best part? This $116 value is available for only $78.

Source

Have you tried this line Marisol? I've seen it, but never tried it. Thanks for posting!

I just tried this peel because it came in the bag of sample goodies from Sephora, and omg my skin is like glass. It is soft, and feels clean. This peel is expensive, but I'm gonna hafta run and buy it anyway because it is just that good.

I looked for reviews about this product and didn't see any. Anyone else use this?

Cool! Don't forget to put your review in the reviews center! Then we'll have one! lol

Latest posts

Back