Meals for Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, what did you all have? Spill! I haven't eaten yet today since it's only 10:39am here........

I would be starving by now! We had a birthday party for a girl at work. So I had lasagna and salad. It was so good! Plus birthday cake
smile.gif

Good Lord, if I knew this was going to be in the Health and Fitness forum I would've skipped mentioning the cake! LOL

Breakfast: Honey Nut Clusters cereal, V8 Splash juice

Lunch: A stir-fry with chicken, green beans, and bell peppers, with white rice, fresh cantalope and strawberries, and water. (Cafeteria food -- I don't cook for lunch!
wink.gif
)

Dinner: Tuesdays is our pizza night; I think tonight we will order a pepperoni and mushroom pizza tonight
smile.gif

You know, I should really preface these posts by saying that I have a high enough metabolism that I can eat *almost* anything I want without gaining weight (as long as I don't just eat tons of junk food). So rather than counting calories, I focus more on eating enough fruits, veggies, and dairy products to get the vitamins and calcium that I need (I have several risk factors for osteoporisis), although I guess I am doing bad in the calcium department today!
smile.gif

Also when we cook at home we try to cut back a little on saturated fats and salt since my husband's family has a strong history of heart disease; however I'm sure that as we get older we'll have to make more changes to his diet. (He's only 24.)

Originally Posted by hannah Good Lord, if I knew this was going to be in the Health and Fitness forum I would've skipped mentioning the cake! LOL LOL Hannah! If I had some cake here right now I'd probably be eating it too (pms'ing LOL) but... lets see... today I had a buttered roll, some coffee, and some tortelini's (after they're done cooking!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Breakfast

~large glass of oj

~chocolate long john filled w/bavarian creme

Lunch

~pecans

~pistachios (weird I know but I was at work and didn't want to leave)

Dinner @3pm

~chicken fried steak w/gravy, baked potato, roll and salad

hubby is out of town so I knew I wasn't going to be cooking so just picked the chicken fried steak dinner up in town

Lunch:

McDonald's!

Filet of Fish

Medium Fries

Medium Coke (but I only had about 1/4 of it at the most!)

Dinner:

TBA

• Breakfast: Yoplait Mixed Berries Yogurt, Croissant, Banana & water
  • Lunch: 1 cup of leftover vegetable salsa pasta, 1/2 Fuji Apple, cup of chocolate pudding
  • Snack: 2 pieces of 7-up & chocolate chip cake
  • Dinner: 3 oz roasted pork w/brown gravy, 1 tbsp white rice, 5 asparagus stalks & a diet pepsi
  • Snack: cup of chocolate fudge pudding, 3/4 Fuji Apple & a water
I was semi-bad today.
icon_redface.gif

Dinner:

Quiznos Steakhouse Beef Dip

A few Maui Potato Chips

A little bit of Campbell's Chunky soup... i forget which one, but it has lots of veggies, pasta, and chicken.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's not bad... but you're a bit of a chocoholic, aren't you? LOL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha
  • Breakfast: Yoplait Mixed Berries Yogurt, Croissant, Banana & water
  • Lunch: 1 cup of leftover vegetable salsa pasta, 1/2 Fuji Apple, cup of chocolate pudding
  • Snack: 2 pieces of 7-up & chocolate chip cake
  • Dinner: 3 oz roasted pork w/brown gravy, 1 tbsp white rice, 5 asparagus stalks & a diet pepsi
  • Snack: cup of chocolate fudge pudding, 3/4 Fuji Apple & a water
I was semi-bad today.
icon_redface.gif

Where's the nearest Quizno's to us? I can only think of the one by University, but am clueless about any others.

Originally Posted by hannah Good Lord, if I knew this was going to be in the Health and Fitness forum I would've skipped mentioning the cake! LOL *spits coffee all over keyboard* Oops i mean WATER!!!
Yesterday i ate:

Weetabix for breakfast

Vegetable Soup with brown wholemeal bread for lunch

Roast chicken & peas for dinner (i'm not eating potatoes at dinner anymore!)

Latest posts

Back