Medieval Times

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When we got back from our trip last week ..realized my son wasn't so happy about MOMMY taking his sister for a trip ...w/o him. Quite frankly he would have been even MORE bored to tears!

Anyhow ..I've been spending as much quality time with him to make up for this absence and so ...I'm taking just him to my parents this weekend, sister is staying home with Daddy and will have a sleep-over friend!

So ...I'm taking him, my sister and her husband to Medieval Times. It's a cool restuarant where they enact out Jousting and you get to eat with your fingers! I paid the extra $$$ to bump us up to the Royalty folks (preferred seating, dvd of the event, etc)! He's so excited about this ..and so am I as I've never been!

If you want to see what it's about, you can check their site out here! If I can get pix ..I will and post them!

I'll have one right down the street from me in about a year at Discover Mills (for those who are familiar w/ the area-although I can only think of 1 person at the moment).

Originally Posted by Naturally Cool ..you should try it ..at least once! It's pricey and at first I was like WHAT ..then I realized it's a show also that you're really paying for! I have NO problem paying $$$$ for dining, whether it's more for the experience or the food.

That sounds like so much fun! Too bad I don't have one in my neighborhood. I didn't like Ren fair because it was hot and dusty and sunny, but sitting inside and eating sounds like it would be much more pleasant!

Kim, you have got to let me know how this turns out!!! I am considering doing this along with our Disneyland trip in December. (they have one is so cal) My son really digs medieval. We went to the Renaissance Faire a few years ago, the whole family was dressed up, dang we all had a blast. We went to the Vacaville, CA one too. I said I was going to go every year after that, but next year will be when we continue on. They are soo fun. So, be sure to tell
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey ...looks really cool ....and theres one just a few hors away from me...

WOW Kim, this sounds like an occasion to remember! I am sure you will all have FUN! I bet you Son is really looking forward to the outing,.will you all be dressed in Medieval costume too? Have fun, and dont forget to tell us all the details.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
xXx

Originally Posted by Naturally

Cool ..you should try it ..at least once! It's pricey and at first I was like WHAT ..then I realized it's a show also that you're really paying for!
I am a frequent goer to the Rennfaire over in Annapolis MD each year ..so this is right up my alley! As much as I'd love to dress for it ...somehow I don't think I'd enjoy eating with a tight corset on!
icon_eek.gif
I have a lot of period clothing that I love to wear when I go to the Rennfaires! I've even gone to the one in Vacaville in CA (god that was fun).

This year I'll take both kids again! They have a blast too.

Remember that movie "The Cable Guy" with Jim Carrey? That scene when he's fighting the other guy was shot at Medieval Times. Was funny
I have been to Medieval Times a few times.

sounds like you had a good time!! thanks for sharing pics!

when you first told us, i pictured a table in an area like every restaurant and then just people fighting around you LOL i didn't think it'd look like an arena or something. that's so cool, though!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Remember that movie "The Cable Guy" with Jim Carrey? That scene when he's fighting the other guy was shot at Medieval Times. Was funny
I have been to Medieval Times a few times.

i love when he does the startrek music,so hilarious
hahaha.gif

Latest posts

Back