meet the barkers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, Fiji - like every other hollywood couple. I got the impression that it was a pretty short trip too. I liked the episode last night, where she went to audition for a soap opera and the guards couldn't even let her in because everyone had packed up and left already...

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, Fiji - like every other hollywood couple. No kidding!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I watch Meet the Barkers mostly because I love MTV and sometimes can't be bothered to change the channel... if I'm doing something else or whatever, I'll leave it on the background. It's not really great TV, and nowhere near as entertaining as the Newlyweds was. I just caught the wedding show, though, and they had a great photographer!

Originally Posted by paige3838 I watch Meet the Barkers mostly because I love MTV and sometimes can't be bothered to change the channel... if I'm doing something else or whatever, I'll leave it on the background. It's not really great TV, and nowhere near as entertaining as the Newlyweds was. I just caught the wedding show, though, and they had a great photographer! haha. same here!

Back