Melie Bianco...couldn't decide which color...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I bought them all!!! I'm an idiot...I have a friend staying with me from out of town for a while and she needed some clothes and things...well I took her shopping and I saw a cute bag in a boutique. Then I saw that it came in a few different colors and I couldn't make up my mind, so my dumbass got them all-6 to be exact. Why do I always do that!!!??? The same exact bag in 6 different colors, like I don't have enough handbags!!! Oh well, luckily my new place has lots of closet space
wink.gif

lol!!

are they those hobo bags with the big rings?

i used to want a black one.

ahhh. ok. i think those are the ones that are supposed to look like the Costume Nacional(sp?) ones. i think.

Originally Posted by Liz ahhh. ok. i think those are the ones that are supposed to look like the Costume Nacional(sp?) ones. i think. I don't think they're supposed to look like anything else...I've been seeing that bag in mags and they always mention Melie Bianco...??? It's weird cuz they're not even real leather, but they're very well made...I guess I got so many because they were so cheap and I figured the price I paid for 6 is still less than I usually pay for 1.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Gorgeous bags! I'm so indecisive so I'd probably buy them all too
icon_redface.gif

I think Liz is right though, they do look like the Costume National handbags that all the celebs own right now.

Latest posts

Back